Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNAC Week 9 Game Thread

WOU @ SFU just started. Looks like nice weather there.

Well that didn't take long.

WOU 7-0

Comment

Wow. SFU was moving the ball nicely, had a 3rd and short. Then naturally the center throws the ball over the top of the head of SFU's QB and it's scooped up for a TD by WOU. One day, SFU will quit shooting themselves in the foot.

14-0

Comment

Rycen John for SFU with a really nice TD catch over three defenders. He'll be going to a CFL team for sure. It pays to be 6'9".

21-7

Comment

The refs sure aren't helping SFU. There was a pretty obvious fumble by WOU, but the official says the receiver had stepped out, which I didn't see. WOU gets a TD after that.

28-7

Comment

SFU is playing well again, but can't overcome the mistakes. Their QB needs to throw the ball higher, for sure.

Comment

Another fumble for a TD for WOU. Ouch.

35-7

Comment

There's that WOU unsportsmanlike call. Gotta keep that tradition going.

Comment

Imagine what kind of numbers that John would be putting up if he had a good QB...

35-14

Comment

APU strikes first, with Williams at QB.

7-0 APU

Comment

Big run for Roots on the 2nd play gets the ball inside the 10, but Cats have to settle for 3.

Comment

Roots with a huge run to the 5 yard line. Got caught by a DB. CWU couldn't get it in though.

7-3

Comment

Originally posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
                          Big run for Roots on the 2nd play gets the ball inside the 10, but Cats have to settle for 3.
                          Hey, I'm not talking to myself again! Roots got his TD this time.

10-7 CWU

Comment

20 yard FG ties it up again. I'm two rows below the press box. 10-10.

Comment

Santa Cruz is playing like he just don't give a damn tonight. Can't say I blame him.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X