Clear All

Turnover #6 for SBU

Comment

Got Floyd his rushing TD.

Comment

They did and we weren't listening.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
          WOU and Azusa tied 14-14 at half, WOU doing its best to choke share of GNAC title away. Talented team that rarely shows a sense of urgency, I don't get it.
          Score 14-14 after 3, Azusa playing well, WOU goes down to the 1-yard line but doesn't score on 4th and 5.

Announcers pulling the ol' "Azusa is a fully funded" program card. I played that card for years and there's some validity to it, but at this stage of the season, don't you just go out and pound them (like they did in Los Angeles?) and grab the (share of) the GNAC title?

WOU is what it is, 10-15 scholarships, but once you give Commerce a game and beat Midwestern, I think talking about that now is kind of silly.

Comment

WOU just got a safety, APU QB grounding in the end zone, 16-14.

Comment

TD Jackson, nice run, WOU up 23-14.

Comment

APU QB pretty talented, he's shredding a good WOU secondary.

Comment

TD APU, 23-21, WOU, 2:22 left ... APU QB Williams, agile, fast, big arm ... nice player ... WOU should know that, he worked them last year in a game with 4 TD passes.

Comment

Currie 173 rushing yards, he's really ran well for WOU.

Comment

WOU must have an awful FG kicker,4th and 6 and they go for it (come up short) with 2-point lead, one minute left ... and didn't kick vs. CWU at home. Huh?

Comment

In FG range ... WOU personal foul sets it up... choke city.

Comment

2 seconds left ... timeout, really gotta wonder why WOU didn't kick a FG down there ... wow.

Comment

WOU blocked it or something, shouldn't have come down to this, basic numbers game. Glad WOU won, maybe their kicker is so bad they won't use him, I don't get it.

Comment

Congrats WOU on what is hopefully a share of the title. Nice season! Finish strong next week.

Comment

Happy for the win, crazy finish.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X