Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsull View Post

Score 14-14 after 3, Azusa playing well, WOU goes down to the 1-yard line but doesn't score on 4th and 5.

Announcers pulling the ol' "Azusa is a fully funded" program card. I played that card for years and there's some validity to it, but at this stage of the season, don't you just go out and pound them (like they did in Los Angeles?) and grab the (share of) the GNAC title?

WOU is what it is, 10-15 scholarships, but once you give Commerce a game and beat Midwestern, I think talking about that now is kind of silly.

Comment

I'd love it if they could make the playoffs, but that home loss against Central Washington did them in, in my opinion. Still, a really good year for the Wolves. Hopefully they can build on this.

Comment

I'd love it if they could make the playoffs, but that home loss against Central Washington did them in, in my opinion. Still, a really good year for the Wolves. Hopefully they can build on this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Not to disagree with you, but if you beat ENM at home which I believe is doable and ASU loses to TAMUC which by the way the Rams are currently playing is a foregone conclusion
            Had CSU-P played the way they did against Mines that following week against Commerce they'd have gotten beat by 28. A rather silly statement here.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Had CSU-P played the way they did against Mines that following week against Commerce they'd have gotten beat by 28. A rather silly statement here.

Comment

Comment

I think Commerce wins but it has nothing to do with Angelo being upset in a game the week before. Just an inaccurate way to look at sports in general.

Comment

I think Commerce wins but it has nothing to do with Angelo being upset in a game the week before. Just an inaccurate way to look at sports in general.

Comment

Hey, I'd love it if WOU made the playoffs and with the way they played in some games this year, I think they could show well in the first round. I'm just wondering if 3 losses is too much ... still have to win the season finale, too.

Comment

Hey, I'd love it if WOU made the playoffs and with the way they played in some games this year, I think they could show well in the first round. I'm just wondering if 3 losses is too much ... still have to win the season finale, too.
                        It's going to be a stretch. If WOU makes the rankings tomorrow, there's a chance.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X