Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-Conference Reconfiguration?

Now that there are 4 teams, I wonder if 2nd team will be eliminated from All-Conference awards and it will be down to just 1st team and HM. That, or have less players awarded on the 1st and 2nd teams. Don't want everyone getting awarded like handing out participation medals.

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
    Now that there are 4 teams, I wonder if 2nd team will be eliminated from All-Conference awards and it will be down to just 1st team and HM. That, or have less players awarded on the 1st and 2nd teams. Don't want everyone getting awarded like handing out participation medals.
    Hopefully, it was kind of ridiculous with 5 teams even.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
      I don't get all worked up about it. It's a great way to honor kids and give them some recognition for what they do in a hard-fought division that is far from the bright lights and money. The kids work hard, get beat up, train year-round, balance studies, many with partial scholarships, a lot without any financial assistance. If they want to honor these guys with 2nd team or HM, I say more power to them. If people are against it, I suggest they play one down on a D2 kickoff return team and see how it feels.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X