Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWU AD Francois gives podcast interview

So......a few of us are trying a local podcast.... well, local to Kittitas County. We highlight local sports (high school, college, rodeo, etc) and this week we interviewed CWU AD Dennis Francois. We talked about a bunch of CWU sports topics, including how each sport (football!) is affected by the wide open western US. The interview lasted about an hour. The whole podcast is 90+ minutes, but the Francois interview starts around the 15 minute mark.

We're not social media/podcast experts. We're just dudes who like sports. We're still tinkering with what works. At first we thought the scoreboard part of the episode would be the focus, but since people listen to podcasts at their leisure, scores and previews become obsolete within hours. The interviews have become the bread and butter. We've interviewed high school and college coaches and AD's so far and will branch out from there as we continue to tinker.

https://anchor.fm/eric-sorensen/epis...rancois-e904ol

This is the site we use, but you can search Kittitas Valley Sports Talk on iTunes, Spotify, Anchor.fm

Originally posted by Goods View Post
    So......a few of us are trying a local podcast.... well, local to Kittitas County. We highlight local sports (high school, college, rodeo, etc) and this week we interviewed CWU AD Dennis Francois. We talked about a bunch of CWU sports topics, including how each sport (football!) is affected by the wide open western US. The interview lasted about an hour. The whole podcast is 90+ minutes, but the Francois interview starts around the 15 minute mark.

We're not social media/podcast experts. We're just dudes who like sports. We're still tinkering with what works. At first we thought the scoreboard part of the episode would be the focus, but since people listen to podcasts at their leisure, scores and previews become obsolete within hours. The interviews have become the bread and butter. We've interviewed high school and college coaches and AD's so far and will branch out from there as we continue to tinker.

https://anchor.fm/eric-sorensen/epis...rancois-e904ol

This is the site we use, but you can search Kittitas Valley Sports Talk on iTunes, Spotify, Anchor.fm
    Did you ask him if they're going to up the online video quality as well for football games, because currently CWU is the worst in the GNAC. By far.

Comment

I didn't and I probably forgot since I've seen every home game so I didn't have a dizzying reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
        I didn't and I probably forgot since I've seen every home game so I didn't have a dizzying reminder.
        It was making me seasick, watching the SFU game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X