Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWU: Looking ahead to 2020

Yup, I already published my preview of the 2020 CWU team, barring any unexpected departures https://www.facebook.com/notes/cwu-c...0123907435081/

With the whole offense (minus Streubel) returning, expect them to be strong playoff contenders on 2020

Yeah, I'm not worried about the offense. Just wonder if the defense will improve. The D looked overmatched at times.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      Yeah, I'm not worried about the offense. Just wonder if the defense will improve. The D looked overmatched at times.
      They are losing 3 starting DBs too. So we will see how they reload there. They are certainly not as strong as the days of Isaiah Davis and Ced Chaney, or even Tyler Hasey and Darien Williams in 2017. At LB I think Donte may be earning a medical redshirt to come back for 1 more season so that would be so great if we have the Hamilton duo of him and Hunt for a healthy season. And we will see if a new star DE can step up with Greer gone.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post

They are losing 3 starting DBs too. So we will see how they reload there. They are certainly not as strong as the days of Isaiah Davis and Ced Chaney, or even Tyler Hasey and Darien Williams in 2017. At LB I think Donte may be earning a medical redshirt to come back for 1 more season so that would be so great if we have the Hamilton duo of him and Hunt for a healthy season. And we will see if a new star DE can step up with Greer gone.
        I recall hearing Carbajal's name a lot towards the end of the year, so he might fill the DE role, but it takes more than just one.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X