Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWU 2020 Season Opener

https://gogriz.com/sports/football/schedule/2020

Old fashioned butt-whooping time, I imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      Old fashioned butt-whooping time, I imagine.
      One could hope for another game like 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

One could hope for another game like 2008.
        I guess it could happen, but unless the defense magically improves over the offseason, I don't see it happening. The offense should be good, but are they going to be able to outscore Montana?

Comment

On any given Saturday. Go get 'em Cats!
          Let's Go Battlers!

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

I guess it could happen, but unless the defense magically improves over the offseason, I don't see it happening. The offense should be good, but are they going to be able to outscore Montana?
            Do we know if it is 1's versus 1's in practice? Stopping Roots may be a way to help the defense against the run in practice.

Comment

Nice! Now that we have a starting QB all set and with nearly everyone returning on offense I am hoping the Wildcats can come out hot and make it a fun game!
              Follow my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CWUCrimsonCommitted

Comment

Offense will return everyone but one so I am not concerned there. We will put up points. As with every year it will hinge on the Defense. Can we stop the run and play position or will they play hero ball and run themselves out of position and give up multiple 60 yard runs per game???

Comment

WOU opens at Idaho on the same day. Interesting season openers for the two teams who will be the GNAC favorites. WOU returns everyone on offense except the QB, left tackle and right tackle. Defense returns everyone except one inside LB. Should be interesting.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X