X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

https://twitter.com/Nick_haynes80/st...60681092575233

Western Oregon got a good one in Nick Haynes. #22 ranked recruit in Oregon who had offers from Utah State and Montana State.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
            Thanks for unnecessarily posting news I already post about on the CWU Recruiting thread. If you know of anyone who commits to CWU that I haven't posted about yet, then please do share. Otherwise, CWU recruiting is MY area.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post

Thanks for unnecessarily posting news I already post about on the CWU Recruiting thread. If you know of anyone who commits to CWU that I haven't posted about yet, then please do share. Otherwise, CWU recruiting is MY area.
              I now feel bad that I sent you a nice pm before I realize what you had written. I can't believe you could be arrogant enough to write the post that you did.

No one tells anyone else what can or can be written in any space on this message board and I am the last one that will be told that they can or can't post something. If I find out that you have done this to someone else you will no longer be a member of this message board.

I post GNAC offers and commitments when I come across them and I don't have the time nor the inclination to clear what I post with you. Neither you nor anyone else has the intellectual property rights to post CWU recruiting or any other topic for that matter.

Comment

Update. I received a forum contact email from CWUWN complaining about forum member Brandon.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post

Brandon is the reason this webboard exists, and the only reason there's a GNAC forum in the first place. So if he wants to post CWU commitments, he's going to post CWU commitments. We all appreciate your efforts, CWUWN, but they pale against Brandon's.

Comment

Update. I received a forum contact email from CWUWN complaining about forum member Brandon.
                    Maybe he found out you're a NWMSU fan?

Comment

Just to be clear, this is not about credit or anything of the sort. The fact that CWUWN didn't know I owned and created the site means I have been operating in the fashion I prefer.

No one has intellectual rights over any topic. No one gets to tell anyone else what they can and can't post. No one has to check or clear their posts with anyone else before they post.

I will not stop posting CWU's recruits in this thread. Frankly, I hope that someone would actually beat me to it every time so that I didn't actually have to post them myself, but I will also not wait.

Comment

Just to be clear, this is not about credit or anything of the sort. The fact that CWUWN didn't know I owned and created the site means I have been operating in the fashion I prefer.

No one has intellectual rights over any topic. No one gets to tell anyone else what they can and can't post. No one has to check or clear their posts with anyone else before they post.

I will not stop posting CWU's recruits in this thread. Frankly, I hope that someone would actually beat me to it every time so that I didn't actually have to post them myself, but I will also not wait.
                        I think you should npot be allowed to post about field conditions in playoff games.

Comment

I did not mean any disrespect or mean that I am solely the one to post about CWU recruits. I am just one of several CWU fans on here. I see that you made a recruiting thread in the other conference forums as well, so that is pretty cool that you are covering recruiting that extensively this year for all the other conferences. It is just that people who have followed me on Facebook, Twitter, or on here, know that every year I always share all the latest for CWU recruiting and I am the CWU recruiting insider. It is like "Second Christmas" for me. I share highlights links, stats, accolades/awards, etc, too.

Again sorry if I came across as defensive or selfish. It is just that as a CWU alum and owner of a CWU sports Facebook fan page, I myself am quite passionate about CWU. But again, I think it is great all of the coverage you provide and passion you have for D2 athletics with these message boards. So thanks for all you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I think you should npot be allowed to post about field conditions in playoff games.
                            The truth shall set you free.

Comment

The truth shall set you free.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X