Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beau Baldwin (CWU alum/coach) to Cal Poly

Beau Baldwin just got off the hot seat at Cal to another coaching position at Cal Poly as the head coach. He struggled mightily at Cal as the offensive coordinator (except against WSU), team was often last in the conference in offense. That said, Cal's emphasis right now is defense, they put their best players on that side of the ball, and I haven't been impressed with Cal's QB recruiting since Goff left. I think he'll win at Cal Poly, great location.

https://footballscoop.com/news/sourc...ly-head-coach/

He is better off as a Big Sky head coach. They were a top FCS conference this year

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
      He is better off as a Big Sky head coach. They were a top FCS conference this year
      He was getting a lot of pressure at Cal, good time to leave, especially if the offense stayed grounded next year, he would've been fired ... or perhaps fired this year. Cal's offense has been really bad in the Wilcox/Baldwin era. Doesn't mean he can't coach, but perhaps Cal isn't a great fit And yes, the Big Sky is loaded, I think three teams remaining in the FCS playoffs. He'll win at Cal Poly, great university in a great location.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X