Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Football Schedules

I know CWU Wildcat Nation started a thread about CWU's schedule, but it seems to have disappeared. Anyways, here's the Yakima Herald article about it:

https://www.yakimaherald.com/sports/...247982f08.html

I find it interesting that CWU is only playing 2 LSC games but also 2 GLVC games. I wouldn't mind going to the Northern Michigan game and seeing Yoopers in their native environment.

No I replied to the CWU season opener thread. I never created a new CWU schedule thread. Anyways, at least the Montana and NMU games are both before the quarter begins so the players won't have to worry about missing class for those games. But I do find it a little absurd to only play 4 home games. Not very kind to the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
      No I replied to the CWU season opener thread. I never created a new CWU schedule thread. Anyways, at least the Montana and NMU games are both before the quarter begins so the players won't have to worry about missing class for those games. But I do find it a little absurd to only play 4 home games. Not very kind to the fans.
      I must have been hallucinating... I imagine this means that there will be more home games come 2021. CWU owed Ferris a return trip, I imagine NMU will come to Ellensburg in 2021.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X