X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I think it is kind of interesting that we think a 7-4 season is not a "better" season. Maybe we still have high expectations....
    It started off pretty ugly. Including losing to WOU at home.

Leave a comment:

• Runnin' Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by tsull View Post

Montana State has surpassed UM in every aspect. I read a recent national article that UM has lost more students than any other major state university, they're down to 9K students, were at 14K or so a decade ago. Montana State is closing in on 15K students, and on the football field is owning the Grizzlies right now, something like 48-14 last fall. MSU has a great president, really important to have that good leadership.
    I live about 45 minutes away from the MSU campus. Dr. Cruzado has been a god send to MSU. When she came in, they had one endowed chair in the Ag Dept. They now have 7. They have had similar things happen in other colleges at MSU. Plus, MSU kids are getting jobs upon graduation.

Meanwhile, at UoM, they have had three presidents and lost over a third of their enrollment. But that hasn't stopped the fans from wanting more 1995!

FTG!

Leave a comment:

• tsull
    replied

No. Montana fans live for the 1995 season and assume they are a NC contender every year. They are worse than GV and NWMSU fans.
    Montana State has surpassed UM in every aspect. I read a recent national article that UM has lost more students than any other major state university, they're down to 9K students, were at 14K or so a decade ago. Montana State is closing in on 15K students, and on the football field is owning the Grizzlies right now, something like 48-14 last fall. MSU has a great president, really important to have that good leadership.

Leave a comment:

• Runnin' Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Sounding like Montana fans? I agree, a winning season is a good season unless you are say Alabama..
    No. Montana fans live for the 1995 season and assume they are a NC contender every year. They are worse than GV and NWMSU fans.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

I think it is kind of interesting that we think a 7-4 season is not a "better" season. Maybe we still have high expectations....
    Sounding like Montana fans? I agree, a winning season is a good season unless you are say Alabama..

Leave a comment:

• Runnin' Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
    IF CWU had a better season then Roots, Greer, and Streubel would've all gotten more All-America mention

Leave a comment:

• CWU Wildcat Nation
    replied
    IF CWU had a better season then Roots, Greer, and Streubel would've all gotten more All-America mention

Leave a comment:

• tsull
    started a topic Roots, Gonzalez honored by D2football.com

Roots, Gonzalez honored by D2football.com

CWU running back Michael Roots and WOU O-lineman Joseph Gonzalez named honorable mention All-American by this website:

https://www.d2football.com/2019-d2fo...TVHwiZPJhlyx3g

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X