Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SINGLE MALT View Post
    https://www.sfu.ca/itservices/techni...yfoxfield.html
    Not that it matters that much with the border being closed, but the SFU stadium is close to being finished and is looking pretty good!!
    Thank you! That looks really nice and a real upgrade! The roof over the stands looks good

Hopefully the bathrooms are better than the old CWU ones, but if not can we make the same comments during the off season about them? lol

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      Took a look at the webcam today and it's looking like they would have been ready for the season, had we had one.

For those that want to look at the link, I noticed this webcam look has the current look at the stadium that is in the link posted.

Comment

Yes you are correct! The link provided is a live shot so if you choose to look at it at night you won't see much. Likewise on a really rainy day, although we all know that it never rains on Burnaby Mountain!!!

Comment

By the way, I have been told that the top section on the far right as you look at the webcam picture is being set up for wheelchair access. Likely a nod to SFU hero and former athlete Terry Fox! Very thoughtful!!

Comment

Yes you are correct! The link provided is a live shot so if you choose to look at it at night you won't see much. Likewise on a really rainy day, although we all know that it never rains on Burnaby Mountain!!!
            Or foggy day? lol I remember the game where trying to watch it online you couldn't see anyone really on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

For those that want to look at the link, I noticed this webcam look has the current look at the stadium that is in the link posted.
              I clicked the link and thought "Yeah... it's looking real great...." XD

In all seriousness, this is so cool. I'm glad for SFU. Now if they'd just adopt hockey...

Comment

Looks like it snowed this morning. If we get games this fall and they let us across the border, I'm going to come up for the CWU game there.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Looks like it snowed this morning. If we get games this fall and they let us across the border, I'm going to come up for the CWU game there.
                  I've always enjoyed snow games! I saw that storm is supposed to bring high winds for our area so stay safe IronOre.

Comment

When you see snow up at SFU, you have to remember that the campus is on top of a mountain!! Vancouver city has no snow whatsoever!!! The stadium looks very nice on a clear day!!

Comment

https://www.sfu.ca/itservices/techni...yfoxfield.html SFU Stadium is looking like it is almost finished and ready for games!!All we need now is the border to be opened and games to be back on!!!!!

Comment

https://www.sfu.ca/itservices/techni...yfoxfield.html SFU Stadium is looking like it is almost finished and ready for games!!All we need now is the border to be opened and games to be back on!!!!!
                        Looking good. Needs a few more rows of seats on the right side it looks like. Hope I can get up there this fall.

Comment

Looking good. Needs a few more rows of seats on the right side it looks like. Hope I can get up there this fall
                          The area in the upper right side will be designated for wheelchair access so that is why there will likely be no seats or maybe chairs for rich Alumni!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X