Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which CWU 2010's All-Star Team YOU would want?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which CWU 2010's All-Star Team YOU would want?

Being bored at home I have been messing around posting some fun stuff on my Facebook page. I am going to be asking a question to CWU football fans: Which makes a better All-Star Team of CWU's best players of the 2010's decade: Puget Sound area athletes, or all the ones from beyond the Sound? Take a look at the teams in the two graphics below, and tell us which team you would rather have to go the distance!

For me this is tough because the best playmakers in Hennessey, Roots, and Zalk are from beyond the Sound, as well as star LBs Bighill and Haynes and clutch kicker Gavin Todd. However, the best offensive linemen, defensive ends, DBs, and receivers aside from Zalk are all from the Sound area. Though not sure how far Ryan Robertson would be able to lead the team in the postseason compared to Hennessey.

Sorry you may have to zoom in to read this graphic. Apparently the message boards reduces the size of pics when you post them.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Here is the Beyond the Sound team:

Sorry you may have to zoom in to read this graphic. Apparently the message boards reduces the size of pics when you post them.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Yeah, that's a pretty easy pick. The non-puget sound team would be better.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
        Yeah, that's a pretty easy pick. The non-puget sound team would be better.
        Agree.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X