Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reduced schedules

D2 officially says 10-game schedule, that was a month or two ago. SOU and EOU in the NAIA announced 8-game schedules this year, though NAIA playoffs will continue. I heard a rumor WOU lost one non-conference game, can't confirm it, just what I heard.

I give the season 4 games...I hope I'm wrong...

Comment

Probably be lucky to have a season at all. Kittitas County has progressed to the next phase of reopening, so that's encouraging.

Comment

Actually, small college football is where to be this fall. I've never been jammed into seats and at WOU and CWU I can walk around the track, no one bothers me, I can social distance as much or less as I want. Can't do that in the Pac-12.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
          D2 officially says 10-game schedule, that was a month or two ago. SOU and EOU in the NAIA announced 8-game schedules this year, though NAIA playoffs will continue. I heard a rumor WOU lost one non-conference game, can't confirm it, just what I heard.
          I saw this on the Frontier. I liked the Montana Tech uniforms- supposed to be copper and green but it looks orange in the picture.

https://406mtsports.com/college/fron...b2f3e483b.html
          Last edited by laker; 06-24-2020, 09:07 PM. Reason: Green, not orange

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I saw this on the Frontier. I liked the Montana Tech uniforms- supposed to be copper and orange but it looks orange in the picture.

Those are awesome uniforms, very unique. Looks like s straight round-robin schedule for the Frontier League.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I saw this on the Frontier. I liked the Montana Tech uniforms- supposed to be copper and green but it looks orange in the picture.

Looks burnt orange to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

Looks burnt orange to me.
                Me too.

Comment

Already had a previous topic about this: https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...or-2020-season

Looking like CWU will remove the Northern Michigan game, since they are scheduled to travel to Michigan TWICE this season.

Comment

That is Montana Copper. UM had uniforms with this color jersey as a throwback.

Comment

On the CWU sports page now there is a statement from the GNAC. At this point they are monitoring things and say an announcement will be made on the 17th for the fall seasons.

Comment

If the border with Canada doesn't open up (which seems in doubt given the recent spike in cases across the country), I don't see how SFU plays any games this year.

Comment

Comment

I am hearing the LSC is looking at a 7 game conference only schedule starting mid Sept. and also a 7 game conference only spring schedule. Either way that not good for the GNAC

Comment

I guess the PSAC cancelled fall sports. I expect more conferences to follow.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X