Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWU Schedule 2019

https://wildcatsports.com/news/2019/...-schedule.aspx

Very impressive that CWU was able to schedule 11 games with no byes! Home opener vs national runners-up Ferris State!

Re: CWU Schedule 2019

Nice schedule

Really need to get after WTAMU and Ferris.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
      https://wildcatsports.com/news/2019/...-schedule.aspx

Very impressive that CWU was able to schedule 11 games with no byes! Home opener vs national runners-up Ferris State!
      Great slate, I like their chances vs. Idaho to at least cover. UI starts coach's kid at QB, he's around 5-10/170 with a noodle arm. Get pressure on him and they'll have some success.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
        Great slate, I like their chances vs. Idaho to at least cover. UI starts coach's kid at QB, he's around 5-10/170 with a noodle arm. Get pressure on him and they'll have some success.
        It will be interesting as Idaho plays Penn State in their opener the week before.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
          It will be interesting as Idaho plays Penn State in their opener the week before.
          I follow that program closely, school being in my hometown. Sub-par coach, who is a hot-head, who also has elevated his Pullman High grad QB kid to starter, and the kid can barely throw it. Meanwhile, he had an all-state QB behind him, whom he moved to LB or safety; has some other big bodies/big armed guys much better, but they won't play. This gives CWU a good chance. If Hennessey, Morgan, or Reilly, were taking the snapes, I'd call the CWU win.

Comment

Dang, that's a loaded schedule. That Ferris game will be big. I might head over to Moscow for that game.

Comment

Just saw on Coach Shoe's twitter account, CWU at Montana opening weekend 2020.

Comment

And I'm happy with the 2019 schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
                  Just saw on Coach Shoe's twitter account, CWU at Montana opening weekend 2020.
                  Road trip?

My 2019 plans are Idaho, Ferris State, WTAMU and one GNAC home game.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                    Road trip?

My 2019 plans are Idaho, Ferris State, WTAMU and one GNAC home game.
                    My prediction for weather at Idaho, 72 and calm. :smile-big:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X