Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
    https://gogriz.com/news/2021/3/18/fo...ing-games.aspx

Game will be 11am Mountain time and a limited number of fans will be allowed! Hopefully I can get some tickets.
    You're going to have to be on top of it if you want to get tickets. Montana fans are pretty crazy about football.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

You're going to have to be on top of it if you want to get tickets. Montana fans are pretty crazy about football.
      I will be waiting right when they go on sale. And if somehow I don't get tickets I will look for FB groups or message boards to find them on resale. I WILL get tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post

I will be waiting right when they go on sale. And if somehow I don't get tickets I will look for FB groups or message boards to find them on resale. I WILL get tickets!
        I was at the game where CWU nearly beat them. It was pretty dang fun.

Comment

I was at the game where CWU nearly beat them. It was pretty dang fun.
          It was a great game. I had one of the boxes and hosted some clients and let them know before hand I was a CWU alumni. They about crapped themselves when I let them know teh CWU QB was a Kalispell grad that didn't get a sniff from UM. Bighill and Wood ruled on D and Reilly picked them apart. That last second FG stung.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

It was a great game. I had one of the boxes and hosted some clients and let them know before hand I was a CWU alumni. They about crapped themselves when I let them know teh CWU QB was a Kalispell grad that didn't get a sniff from UM. Bighill and Wood ruled on D and Reilly picked them apart. That last second FG stung.
            Wait, you had a box and I was down in the bleachers getting a sunburn? Harsh...

Comment

Wait, you had a box and I was down in the bleachers getting a sunburn? Harsh...
              Dude, I didn't know you then!

Now, I would at least let you bring beer....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X