Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyrell Williams signs with Detroit

Inks 1 year deal after missing last season injured with Vegas. https://www.oregonlive.com/nfl/2021/...ns-report.html

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
    Inks 1 year deal after missing last season injured with Vegas. https://www.oregonlive.com/nfl/2021/...ns-report.html
    Nice to see him get a contract, he lost about half that $44 million that he signed with the raiders but he's still pretty darn rich. If he gets healthy he can be very productive.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post

Nice to see him get a contract, he lost about half that $44 million that he signed with the raiders but he's still pretty darn rich. If he gets healthy he can be very productive.
      Need to see if you can get him to buy WOU a red football field.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Hope not, EWU's is the worst in America. I like the natural grass in Monmouth. Guessing he chips in for scholarships, he's been a great alum for WOU. That football camp is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post

Hope not, EWU's is the worst in America. I like the natural grass in Monmouth. Guessing he chips in for scholarships, he's been a great alum for WOU. That football camp is awesome.
          That natural grass turns to mud pretty quick when it rains during a game.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Grey football field may look better and be less muddy. I like that CWU went green though with Field Turf.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Grey football field may look better and be less muddy. I like that CWU went green though with Field Turf.
              I'd rather not have colors other than green. I like the natural turf, but understand when it gets muddy. The players/recruits, I heard, said they like the natural grass, cuts down on injuries.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X