Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About time. Meanwhile, Christian Moore is serving up some high quality H2O on the sidelines at Mesa

Comment

Roots was 19 for 80 in a win against Colorado Mesa.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
        Roots was 19 for 80 in a win against Colorado Mesa.
        Mesa? How did Christian Moore do waving his hands around giving signs to the starting QB?

Comment

Roots had 20 carries for 136 yards and 2 TDs and 4 receptions for 37 yards and a TD in Pueblo's win over Chadron.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
            Roots had 20 carries for 136 yards and 2 TDs and 4 receptions for 37 yards and a TD in Pueblo's win over Chadron.
            That's good. Maybe just getting settled in and getting more touches now. I assume he was not the RB you said took a cheap shot from a Chadron player?

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat94 View Post

That's good. Maybe just getting settled in and getting more touches now. I assume he was not the RB you said took a cheap shot from a Chadron player?
              He was not, that was a 4th string freshman that was just in to run out the clock and get some touches.

Certainly getting settled in, the whole Pueblo team seems to be. Of course when you open with Commerce and Grand Valley it doesn't help. Pueblo has new coordinators on both sides of the ball too so perhaps they're all just finding their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

He was not, that was a 4th string freshman that was just in to run out the clock and get some touches.

Certainly getting settled in, the whole Pueblo team seems to be. Of course when you open with Commerce and Grand Valley it doesn't help. Pueblo has new coordinators on both sides of the ball too so perhaps they're all just finding their way.
                We have had our fair share of new coordinators over the last 3-4 years as well. I felt like it was around game 4-5 that things stared to click. Starting the season with those 2 teams are tough and I would imagine Pueblo will be solid the rest of the way looking at their schedule. The Mines game will be the deciding game I think. If they beat Mines I think they are in the playoffs. If not, they could still get in depending on if other teams continue to be world beaters one week and can't get out pot their own way the next.

Comment

Roots got 67 yards in a loss to the 1-5 New Mexico Highlands. Crazy season.

Comment

159 yards and 2 TD in a narrow 35-28 win over winless Adams State. Meanwhile, Christian Moore is still on the sidelines as Mesa is shining under a different QB

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X