Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Composite Schedule

Unless we find someone to fill a couple holes, this is what we're all looking at for the first year as a four-team league:

Date Azusa Pacific Central Washington Simon Fraser Western Oregon
    Sept. 7 at West Texas A&M at Idaho (FCS) at Portland State (FCS) at Angelo State
    Sept. 14 at Missouri S&T Ferris State at Angelo State Texas A&M Commerce
    Sept. 21 Western Oregon at Western New Mexico South Dakota Mines at Azusa Pacific
    Sept. 28 at Simon Fraser Western Oregon Azusa Pacific at Central Washington
    Oct. 5 BYE at West Texas A&M at Western Oregon Simon Fraser
    Oct. 12 at Central Washington Azusa Pacific at Dixie State at Texas A&M Kingsville
    Oct. 19 Simon Fraser at Western Oregon at Azusa Pacific Central Washington
    Oct. 26 Colorado Mines Simon Fraser at Central Washington Midwestern State
    Nov. 2 Central Washington at Azusa Pacific Western Oregon at Simon Fraser
    Nov. 9 at Western Oregon Southwest Baptist BYE Azusa Pacific
    Nov. 16 at Black Hills State at Simon Fraser Central Washington Eastern New Mexico

Re: 2019 Composite Schedule

If WOU made a run with that schedule, they'd have a good shot at the playoffs. Playing Idaho probably isn't going to help CWU in that regard, and Ferris is going to be a tough game.

Comment

I see a lot of LSC schools on these schedules even before the alliance starts. Maybe also with Dixie State going up to D1 it will open a RMAC game for both conferences too to fill schedules during the alliance as I see several of them on these schedules too.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
        If WOU made a run with that schedule, they'd have a good shot at the playoffs. Playing Idaho probably isn't going to help CWU in that regard, and Ferris is going to be a tough game.
        WOU's schedule if very tough, but probably the best schedule they've ever had for quality of opponents and number of home games.

Comment

All those are pretty killer...
          Four road games in a row for SFU? And Dixie and Azusa back to back in the middle of it?!

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post
            All those are pretty killer...
            Four road games in a row for SFU? And Dixie and Azusa back to back in the middle of it?!
            Followed up by CWU too. SFU did beat Dixie State though the last time that they played.

Comment

Southern Oregon should make the move up.

Comment

Originally posted by Supercal95 View Post
                Southern Oregon should make the move up.
                They won't, talked about forever here. They just won NAIA softball title, they like that.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
                  They won't, talked about forever here. They just won NAIA softball title, they like that.
                  And I've talked to people in Medford that see NAIA as superior to NCAA division 2. I'm not sure why, but they do. I could understand that sentiment in Clarkston as it would likely mean losing the NAIA world series.

Comment

Azusa is playing Missouri S&T. They went 10-2 last year, though that was against GLVC competition. Should still be a good game, along with WTAM and the rematch with Mines.

CWU playing Ferris State will be their biggest OOC.

SFU's biggest is Angelo State. We'll see where the new coach gets them to this season.

WOU having both Commerce and Midwestern State on their schedule will be rough. They've been the two top teams in the LSC the past couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                      And I've talked to people in Medford that see NAIA as superior to NCAA division 2. I'm not sure why, but they do. I could understand that sentiment in Clarkston as it would likely mean losing the NAIA world series.
                      NAIA because of scholarships is closer to D2 than D3, but it's not better than D2. Carroll College (NAIA) whacked D3 powerhouse Linfield last year. Those 24 scholarships helped.

Comment

The CWU vs Idaho game will be at 6pm on September 7.

https://wildcatsports.com/news/2019/...on-opener.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                          I heard the Montana schools wouldn't mind booting SOU out of the Frontier for football, tired of the 15-hour (one-way) bus trips. Don't blame them. I'll believe SOU to D2 when I see it. They seem very risk aversive.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                            The CWU vs Idaho game will be at 6pm on September 7.

https://wildcatsports.com/news/2019/...on-opener.aspx
                            Been waiting on that start time.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                              Been waiting on that start time.
                              I was going to go but that's the same day as my brother's birthday, so probably shouldn't.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X