Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNAC baseball

NNU and CWU best of 3 for the title.

Rant here: WOU had a great year, top 25, pulls out because of Covid protocols ... in freaking May. REALLY? I like our coaches and athletes, but our leadership has been weak for so very long. Why aren't the athletes vaccinated?

I was in the grocery store the other day, announcement over the loudspeaker: Come get your Covid shot right now, we're open in the pharmacy. Basically you could walk up and get the freaking shot. I feel bad for the country of India, the U.S. does not have those access problems to the vaccine. How in the world does WOU baseball have Covid issues in freaking May with not many kids in school, the GNAC track meet just being completed and no Covid problems there?

I know, pandemic, hard to predict, etc. ... weak effort WOU, sorry, so disappointing. Feel bad for the senior baseball players in particular. Sheesh.

Good luck to CWU and NNU baseball players this week.

So you're saying CWU is good at baseball this year?

Comment

They actually have some really solid hitting this year with Berryman, Hampson, Lesmeister, Ohland, Copeland, etc. And the pitching is, well, better than most years. Not sure if they are deep enough to beat NNU though.

Comment

I'll eat crow, regionals starts this week in Nampa with NNU, Azusa Pacific, and WOU. I thought league playoff omission would deep-six their regional hopes. Glad to be proven way wrong on that one. Should be a good tourney in Nampa.

Comment

CWU's softball team missed the GNAC tourney but they made regionals and were the last GNAC team to survive before they bowed out.

Comment

After dropping the regional opener, Northwest Nazarene rallied in the next few games and beat Western Oregon in the region championship to advance.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X