Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crixus View Post

I emailed them when I first read they were adding football, but they never answered me.
    They answered my first email in two minutes. I sent a follow-up and haven't heard back yet.

Comment

They're playing D2 teams this fall on the west coast, that's all I care about. No more nitpicking for me.

Comment

Well they appear to be going for D2 so hopefully they do join the GNAC next year

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

There's a week off in between, but yeah, still a bit weird. Though I do recall that CWU played UC Davis one year, beat the heck out of them, and then played them the next week in the first round of the playoffs and lost.
          Don't forget UNO, they played CWU two straight games even if CWU didn't. Same thing, UNO won big and then lost the playoff game trying to run the clock out. For UNO it was a huge road win followed by a close home loss. I think it was UND CWU played in between those games. The home loss though meant future NFL player Zach Miller played in Ellensburg.
          Last edited by Wildcat Khan; 05-31-2021, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Don't forget UNO, they played CWU two straight games even if CWU didn't. Same thing, UNO won big and then lost the playoff game trying to run the clock out. For UNO it was a huge road win followed by a close home loss. I think it was UND CWU played in between those games. The home loss though meant future NFL player Zach Miller played in Ellensburg.
            They played Ashland, I think. I was at both those games. It absolutely poured rain during the Ashland game.

Comment

They played Ashland, I think. I was at both those games. It absolutely poured rain during the Ashland game.
              Thanks, been a few years and was still a great run for CWU.

Comment

There's a week off in between, but yeah, still a bit weird. Though I do recall that CWU played UC Davis one year, beat the heck out of them, and then played them the next week in the first round of the playoffs and lost.
                Why IO, must you bring up the past too soon? That was 2002. 19 years is too soon. In unrelated news, I can hold a grudge for decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post

Why IO, must you bring up the past too soon? That was 2002. 19 years is too soon. In unrelated news, I can hold a grudge for decades.
                  I'll never forget that stupid band from UC Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post

The last SR Finals is the one that I hold a grudge for the most. The Kingsville loss too.... because we had a huge lead!

Comment

The last SR Finals is the one that I hold a grudge for the most. The Kingsville loss too.... because we had a huge lead!
                      Please get the right Texas team.

It was Commerce.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Please get the right Texas team.

It was Commerce.
                        Well, I was at the Kingsville season to start the season. That really hurt the way we couldn't stop the bubble screens.

Comment

Well, I was at the Kingsville season to start the season. That really hurt the way we couldn't stop the bubble screens.
                          We didn't have a big lead against Kingsville.

The bubble screens were from Commerce. CWU was dominating at halftime, then Shoemaker pissed down his leg.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X