Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOU football schedule

Tough slate, first 4 on the road, only 9 games total, not going to complain, just glad football is being played. Mines is a tough opener, Portland State is the FCS game. Hoping maybe they can get one more home game, fit Lincoln in somewhere. Happy football is back at WOU.

https://wouwolves.com/sports/football/schedule

Michael Roots gets to beat on WOU one more time, it seems.Tough first 3 games for sure. Great non-con schedule though. Better than CWU playing the two New Mexico teams.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
      Michael Roots gets to beat on WOU one more time, it seems.Tough first 3 games for sure. Great non-con schedule though. Better than CWU playing the two New Mexico teams.
      Roots will be transferred out by then, I think Puget Sound has an opening for him.

Comment

Looks like Western Oregon just added Lincoln University of Oakland, California, as the last game of the year in Monmouth. Very pleased with this as I was initially disappointed with only a three-game home schedule plus Portland State in Portland.

Before someone goes on another Lincoln bashing thread here I want to give them props for playing small college football in California, which is rare these days.

Thank you coach Ferguson and staff, and athletic director Lydum, for adding a home game to the schedule.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X