Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Story on my My Facebook Page

Thank you to the Ellensburg Daily Record for writing about me and my Facebook page. What started as the unofficial CWU sports fan hype/student section page back in my freshman year (2011-12) has become the go-to place on Facebook for comprehensive news, recruiting updates, pro alumni updates, photos and videos, stats, polls, and discussion on all things related to CWU sports. I graduated years ago but I will continue to promote and support our CWU teams and athletes!

Clarification: While I did notice a lack of social media presence by the athletics dept. when I first arrived at CWU back in the final days of the previous AD, they have done a very nice job these past few years. And while I really appreciated career opportunities in athletics offered to me, at the time I was focused on pursing a career in my major instead. But perhaps the doors isn't sealed just yet.

https://www.dailyrecordnews.com/spor...915363fb8.html

Re: News Story on my My Facebook Page

Dude, you beat me to it. Just saw this on FB. I remember you as a student. Last true rabid fan who never sat down at a game, wore CWU gear with the CWU flag as a cape. You were born a generation too late. Should've been a CWU student in the late 80s to 2002 or so. Crazy fans then. Keep up the good work on social media.

Comment

Awesome story, thanks, Chris for your passion in CWU and D2 athletics!

Comment

Ahhh, he gave us a shoutout, even if the reporter was skeptical. Keep up the good work, man. I'll say hi if I see you at a game.

Comment

I made sure to mention our forums during my phone interview!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X