Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNAC Week 2 Game Thread

So that was a fun first week, at least for CWU fans. Week 2 won't be quite as fun for CWU fans, I'm thinking as they go to Cheney to play Eastern Washington and will likely get their butts kicked as EWU just beat a FBS team. Simon Fraser will have it easier than last week playing Linfield (D3) down in McMinnville, OR. They even have a chance of winning that game! Western Oregon will be in Texas playing TAMUK, who lost to SVSU last week. Not sure who wins this game. WOU didn't show much against Mines when I was watching it, but TAMUK has struggled in recent years.

CWU @ EWU will be on ESPN+ and SWX (I think)
    SFU @ Linfield will be watchable here: https://golinfieldwildcats.com/watch/?Live=8&type=Live
    WOU @ TAMUK can be seen here: https://lonestarconferencenetwork.com/tamuk/ (Because the LSC is a bunch of punks, you have to pay $10 to watch)

Well my picks would have been EWU, SFU, and TAMUK. SFU only road team I think that has a chance to win this weekend, which is a very strange thing to say. I'm not surprised that this is a road game for them as I doubt a new team could get passports for everyone to go to SFU.

Comment

Still not convinced SFU can beat Linfield. Isn't Linfield usually pretty good? I am hoping CWU plays a closer game than they did 3 years ago. Hopefully they can put up at least 3 TDs. I wouldn't mind like a 35-21 scoreline or something like that. I will be at the game, BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
        Still not convinced SFU can beat Linfield. Isn't Linfield usually pretty good? I am hoping CWU plays a closer game than they did 3 years ago. Hopefully they can put up at least 3 TDs. I wouldn't mind like a 35-21 scoreline or something like that. I will be at the game, BTW!

Comment

CWU and SFU games starting. SFU game has pretty good video that's free.

Comment

Going to be a long day for CWU, I think.

8-0 EWU

Comment

ESPN+ having technical problems...Eastern scored on their first drive and are up 8-0 with a 2-point play.

Comment

Linfield has a nicer field than all the GNAC teams... They even have a video score board!

Comment

Linfield up 3-0 on SFU. SFU needs to actually move the ball...

Comment

Tony Archie totally got away with a pushoff but it pays off, CWU manages to score! Already better than the Montana game.

8-7

Comment

10-0 at Linfield

15-7 at EWU

Gonna be a long day for both teams, I think. SFU does not look good.

Comment

18-7 EWU. CWU's D was getting shredded again, but managed to get a sack and stall EWU out.

Comment

18-0 at Linfield.

Comment

25-7 at EWU cuz CWU had 12 guys on the field on 3rd down and gave them another chance.

Comment

Sigh... SFU has a FG attempt blocked after showing a little life.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X