Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24-10 TAMUK final. Not a good week for the GNAC.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      24-10 TAMUK final. Not a good week for the GNAC.
      Wolves shot themselves in the foot too many times. This was one they could have had.

Comment

Looks like Western Oregon moved the ball through the air but they still can't run the football despite having a pretty good running back. Yeah looks like it was a game that could possibly have won. I'm not sure if they're very good this year and I'm thinking sitting out all last year really hurt them.

Not making excuses, I'm just thinking they have a very long ways to go.

Comment

Oddly enough, the final scores for CWU and SFU were the same, 56-7.
          Apparently the final was 63-14 EWU.

Comment

Apparently the final was 63-14 EWU.
            Looking at the box score on ESPN, Jojo Hillel was 1/1 for 34 yards passing. I'm not going to read too much into the rushing stats as the backups were likely facing 2nd or 3rd string players for EWU. Penalties, down to what we've seen in the past at 5 for 50 yards hopefully we can take as a good sign.

Comment

Western Oregon 13 points combined in two games. Perhaps it's time for a shake up on the offensive side of the ball.

Comment

Comment

They play Lincoln (Oakland), that will hopefully be a win for them. It was also a game on the road at a D3, but I think that is more for border issues.

Comment

Linfield had some talent. I think they'd give a lot of D2 teams trouble.

Comment

Linfield had some talent. I think they'd give a lot of D2 teams trouble.
                      Maybe linfield should move up to D2? I think their athletics are solid all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

Maybe linfield should move up to D2? I think their athletics are solid all around.
                        They won't because of the GNAC having state schools. That is what broke apart the NAIA conference that CWU was in when they won the National Title as the private schools didn't want to play against CWU and WWU anymore. Ironically SFU was in that conference too.

Comment

I'm for it. They have a nice field, too. But they're not going to.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

They won't because of the GNAC having state schools. That is what broke apart the NAIA conference that CWU was in when they won the National Title as the private schools didn't want to play against CWU and WWU anymore. Ironically SFU was in that conference too.
                            So the GNAC is against private schools?

Comment

So the GNAC is against private schools?
                              No, Azusa is private. The private schools have their own league, they're against the public schools.

Comment

I'm for it. They have a nice field, too. But they're not going to.
                                Their announcer said they have the biggest Jumbotron in all of Division 3.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X