Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howard Tsumura sure does a great job on the play by play!! The game stream is crystal clear as well!! I was going to the game but I am still drying out from our game yesterday!! Vancouver was wet and cold!! SFU is a little stalled in the 2nd half! Hope they can get something going and stop Central's running game!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SINGLE MALT View Post
        Howard Tsumura sure does a great job on the play by play!! The game stream is crystal clear as well!! I was going to the game but I am still drying out from our game yesterday!! Vancouver was wet and cold!! SFU is a little stalled in the 2nd half! Hope they can get something going and stop Central's running game!!
        Don't worry, CWU's offensive coordinator is helping stop their run game.

Comment

Something sure has gotten into them. Best they've played this season for sure.

Comment

Central was on the march running the ball and then.......threw the ball which was intercepted by SFU on a big rebound!! Big return too!! SFU going for it on 4th and 7??!!

Comment

DAMN!!

Comment

CWU finally figured out that maybe they should run the ball.

29-14 CWU

Comment

4th and 23 and SFU converts it!!!! ball on the Central 5 and SFU fumbles- recovered by Central!! Just can't win for losing DAMN!!!

Comment

SFU with a huge pass on 4th down to get to the CWU 5. Next play CWU defender smacks the SFU RB in the backfield and causes a fumble. There's about 2 minutes left.

Comment

Originally posted by SINGLE MALT View Post
                      4th and 23 and SFU converts it!!!! ball on the Central 5 and SFU fumbles- recovered by Central!! Just can't win for losing DAMN!!!
                      SFU ate their Wheaties this morning, Single Malt. This is the best they've looked in a long time.

Comment

Boddie with an 87 yard TD run to seal the game. Imagine that, having a play in the 4th quarter against SFU to seal the game...

36-14 CWU

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

SFU ate their Wheaties this morning, Single Malt. This is the best they've looked in a long time.
                          Yeah! Great effort by the lads overall.... not the last big run though!! They need a nickname soon as I want to keep using the old one when talking about them!! Big crowd, new stadium and a tough opponent!! What counts now is the next game! Hope that they can continue to improve!!

Comment

36-14 CWU final.

A surprising effort from SFU.

Comment

279 yards by Boddie. Wow. I said all along that he was the solution for losing Roots

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                                2 referees weren't able to cross the border, meaning 5 referees for SFU/CWU. Stream looks good. Also their LSC home game the team will be unable to cross the border. That means Senior night next week against WOU.
                                I heard the announcers say that as well. So, this should mean a forfeit win for SFU?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X