Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    Huh. It looks like the Portland State coach bought quite a few beers at the game Saturday.

That $7 a beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

That $7 a beer!
      I like the name of the beer garden, very Simpsons!

Comment

Wanted to let you know the Week 4 column is up:

https://www.d2football.com/ncaa-inde...eek-4-preview/

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Nice column!

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Nice work.

Gutsy pick on the CWU v. Angelo State game!

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Nice work.

Gutsy pick on the CWU v. Angelo State game!

Comment

I think I need to thank you again for covering the GNAC. I bet it is fun learning the teams here too and if you ever go to a game in Ellensburg you have to go to the Tav. You are also lucky as CWU has moved away from stretch streaming to actual TV broadcasts with the same network that broadcasts EWU games in Spokane.

Comment

Thanks again for the write up each week. I agree with the gutsy call for CWU. I am concerned about key injuries on our OL/DL and our youth and inexperience in those key positions against a big team that can bully our youth in the trenches. Hard to lose a few 1st teamers in the trenches and keep it going. Holding out hope and I agree that next week will be an even bigger challenge.

Comment

Angelo State came to Monmouth a couple years ago, they eyeballed like a very good FCS team. Big, strong, and tough. However, I do think CWU pulls off the win in Ellensburg.

Comment

Thank you Wildcat Khan and Wildcat94. I have enjoyed it so far, and it is fun doing the research each week and trying to keep it interesting, especially given how long they get. Not sure I mentioned it before, but I did know of CWU a little bit. New Haven went up to WA a few times about 20 years ago to play CWU and WWU (split with both schools).

Haven't been to the Northwest, but my wife lived in Silverdale for a few years when she was younger (her dad was at the Navy base up there). She says Washington state is a great place to visit, and we do our share of traveling, so I'm hoping to get up there at some point.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X