Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bummed I missed this one (on vacation). Great turnaround for CWU. I am glad they made the change at QB and it makes a huge difference to have a QB who can move the ball on the ground. CWU's offense has always been more geared to that. But OMG Donte Hamilton wow! He is everywhere! All-American for sure. And Hegarty has quite the leg, and accurate too. Very impressive win !

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
      Bummed I missed this one (on vacation). Great turnaround for CWU. I am glad they made the change at QB and it makes a huge difference to have a QB who can move the ball on the ground. CWU's offense has always been more geared to that. But OMG Donte Hamilton wow! He is everywhere! All-American for sure. And Hegarty has quite the leg, and accurate too. Very impressive win !
      I really wonder what would have happened last week had Fisk brought in Glasper for the second half. Might not have changed anything, but Lemming was hopeless last week.

Comment

Comment

Yeah, and even SFU didn't lose!

Have to see how the CWU at WOU game goes. At least you have something interesting to write about now!

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

I really wonder what would have happened last week had Fisk brought in Glasper for the second half. Might not have changed anything, but Lemming was hopeless last week.
            He was recovering from nagging injuries and was not available last week. I also believe it would have been a little different story last week with him behind center. Seems like it has taken until week four the last few years to get the QB position straightened out for CWU.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat94 View Post

He was recovering from nagging injuries and was not available last week. I also believe it would have been a little different story last week with him behind center. Seems like it has taken until week four the last few years to get the QB position straightened out for CWU.
              Past two seasons it has. Fisk seems to have trouble with that.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Yeah, and even SFU didn't lose!

Have to see how the CWU at WOU game goes. At least you have something interesting to write about now!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X