Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWU roster up

https://wildcatsports.com/roster.aspx?path=football

Wildcat fans, who do you think will be your starting QB this year?

Re: CWU roster up

That roster has actually been up ever since spring ball. It is nowhere near updated. The updated roster will likely not be posted until preseason camp begins.

But Christian Moore has to be the frontrunner going into camp. He has been in the programs the longest and has the only game experience. I have not heard of any college transfers.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
      That roster has actually been up ever since spring ball. It is nowhere near updated. The updated roster will likely not be posted until preseason camp begins.

But Christian Moore has to be the frontrunner going into camp. He has been in the programs the longest and has the only game experience. I have not heard of any college transfers.
      https://twitter.com/MJCFootball/stat...420404736?s=19

Wow! Very nice late addition to the defensive line.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/3976629/Broderick-Medrano

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
        He wore #44 at Modesto. Good omen?

Comment

The CWU roster now appears to be updated, excluding transfers anyways. The offensive backfield will be different with a new QB and a giant lack of experience at RB behind Michael Roots. All-GNAC 1st team WR Quinton Lewis is currently not listed. But if CWU's offense can keep up the production, things are looking pretty promising for a 3rd straight title!

Comment

CWU roster is getting more and more up to date now that the players have reported. Several big time new additions to the team in almost all positions! I am reporting those in the CWU Recruiting thread

Comment

Not sure if the roster is 100% finalized or not, but right now there are 2 very notable players not on the roster: All-GNAC 1st Team WR Quinton Lewis, and 2nd Team kicker/punter Colin Manners. Lewis led the team in receiving yards, though the team has plenty of more depth behind him. And Manners looked very promising with a very strong leg. I know he missed a couple games last year with a hip injury. CWU has Gavin Todd returning after missing a year. He was the kicker in 2017. They also have Patrick Hegarty, who played at SFU in 2017 before transferring to CWU. But he had surgery last summer that sidelined him for all of last year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X