Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GNAC Week 6 Game Thread

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Steckline is having a fantastic game for CWU. You could almost call it Hamiltonian.

    Comment


    • #32
      The Irishman in for another TD. I think I can safely rescind the Spoiler Effect warning at this point. Another unsportsmanlike for WOU.

      35-7

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by IronOre View Post
        CWU’s favorite Irish running back with the fourth down TD run.

        28-7
        And another, now 35-7.

        Comment


        • #34
          Pick six for CWU.

          42-7

          Comment


          • #35
            This is not the game I was expecting. It sure looked much different after the first two series.

            Comment


            • #36
              Donte Hamilton likes interceptions.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                This is not the game I was expecting. It sure looked much different after the first two series.
                Agreed. CWU is getting better every week and I think they’re sending a message.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

                  Agreed. CWU is getting better every week and I think they’re sending a message.
                  Both teams are putting in backups. Including a lemming!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Josiah Cochrane’s (#96) mom is here. Guess how I know.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      WOU with a garbage time TD.

                      42-14

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        CWU should fly down to Midwestern State for a rematch next week instead of both teams taking a bye week.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Well that was fun. Let’s do it again in two weeks.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

                            And another, now 35-7.
                            Congrats on the win to CWU. Game went how I thought it would. Well played games that result in losses, while not fun, I can accept. More often than not, our losses come with a lot of boneheaded penalties (after the play unsportsmanlike for example) which is not acceptable. This seems to be what WOU is known for, and tbe cycle needs to stop.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by 98wolf View Post

                              Congrats on the win to CWU. Game went how I thought it would. Well played games that result in losses, while not fun, I can accept. More often than not, our losses come with a lot of boneheaded penalties (after the play unsportsmanlike for example) which is not acceptable. This seems to be what WOU is known for, and tbe cycle needs to stop.
                              I expected a much tighter game, especially after CWU went three and out and WOU got that TD. But I guess CWU adjusted and WOU didn’t. They’ll get another chance to knock CWU off. I expect the rematch to be closer.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by IronOre View Post

                                I expected a much tighter game, especially after CWU went three and out and WOU got that TD. But I guess CWU adjusted and WOU didn’t. They’ll get another chance to knock CWU off. I expect the rematch to be closer.
                                I like and appreciate your optimism. 2019 aside, Ellensburg is our Achilles Heel. I wish I could say I think it will be closer, but I have serious doubts that it will.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X