Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well no matter how badly the SFU QB wanted to lose (he threw 3 picks), they still got the win against the winless NAIA team! And something tells me that there may be a good chance that SFU players sweep the GNAC player of the week awards! Just maybe!

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
      Well no matter how badly the SFU QB wanted to lose (he threw 3 picks), they still got the win against the winless NAIA team! And something tells me that there may be a good chance that SFU players sweep the GNAC player of the week awards! Just maybe!

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
        The opposing QB wanted it more, as he had 4 interceptions.

Comment

As expected:

Simon Fraser earned all three football weekly honors on the heels of a 30-3 victory at Montana State Northern. Sophomore wide receiver Riley MorrisonJustin Sieber.

Senior linebacker Griffin Barrett took home Defensive Player of the Week honors after he finished with 13 tackles, including seven solo tackles, as Simon Fraser limited MSUN to 266 yards of total offense and 0 for 7 on fourth-down conversions. Junior linebacker Isaac Muckian

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
            As expected:
            Wow, limiting them to 0 for 7 on 4th down is actually pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

The opposing QB wanted it more, as he had 4 interceptions.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X