Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWU fan new to the board

I am new to respond on the board but I have been lurking for a little while. Figured I should go ahead and announce another CWU and GNAC fan hanging around. I am looking forward to the football season to get rolling. I believe we are about a week out for Fall camps getting going. Good luck to every team unless they are playing CWU!

Re: CWU fan new to the board

Welcome to the board. Going to any games this year?

Comment

I plan on going to all of the football games. It has been a blast the last couple of years following the football team.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat94 View Post
        I plan on going to all of the football games. It has been a blast the last couple of years following the football team.
        Not a huge fan of the 6pm games, myself. I'm going to go to the Ferris game for sure, though.

Comment

Yes. I am curious to see how we stack up against Ferris. They looked really good last year in the national championship game. It looks like they have some good returning players so I am looking forward to see how we stack up with a powerhouse like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat94 View Post
            Yes. I am curious to see how we stack up against Ferris. They looked really good last year in the national championship game. It looks like they have some good returning players so I am looking forward to see how we stack up with a powerhouse like this.
            It was a good job to schedule them. Now CWU just needs to win the game.

Comment

Welcome to the board. Not a CWU fan, but hope you enjoy the board. I lurked for a couple of years before posting. Mostly great people, just not enough of them. Cannot wait for the season to get started.

Comment

Originally posted by The Librarian View Post
                Welcome to the board. Not a CWU fan, but hope you enjoy the board. I lurked for a couple of years before posting. Mostly great people, just not enough of them. Cannot wait for the season to get started.
                Well keep recruiting APU fans to this group. And tsull get more WOU fans! Us CWU folks are getting tired of these one-sided conversations

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X