Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omari Land is hard to tackle. However, this does mean that the game is closer than last time. So... thank you.

46-21, CWU.

Comment

Boddie just had to get a TD...

53-21

Comment

53-21 finally. CWU is the GNAC champion, for whatever that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
          53-21 finally. CWU is the GNAC champion, for whatever that matters.
          Congrats to CWU. My prediction was correct. CWU scored more points and WOU had more yards in penalties.

Comment

Last edited by cwfenn; 10-24-2021, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Comment

Inkblot's commentary on SR4:

SR4When the regional rankings come out on Monday, the first thing I'll do is scroll to SR4 and look for Central Washington. They have played 2 teams with winning records (Midwestern State and Angelo State) and have a transitive circle with those. They've only played 6 D2 games, but that's also the case for Midwestern State. They've played Western Oregon twice and are going to play Simon Fraser for a second time... but Simon Fraser isn't a big SOS hit, with a mere 0-3 D2 record. CWU's only other game remaining is against 1-7 Western New Mexico, so they ought to finish 7-1 in D2 games. With a win over Midwestern State and their only loss being to Angelo State, that should net them a playoff spot... but what's their ceiling?

I have CWU ahead of MSU and ASU, but perhaps the committee will have MSU > ASU > CWU despite ASU's loss to West Texas A&M. The top four are clustered pretty close in W%+SOS, but the number of games played is the main reason I have Augustana and Colorado Mines at the top. Augustana has wins over the #6 and #7 teams, which helps them to the #1 spot; their Performance Indicator is second in the region behind Midwestern State. Bemidji State is now the highest two-loss NSIC team, with wins over the two teams right behind them. Colorado Mesa and Western Colorado are both lacking in SOS.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                    Inkblot's commentary on SR4:
                    And as it turns out, the only thing I was wrong on is the placement of UMD.

Comment

They are probably trying to recruit Lincoln to D2 to get another team in the conference. But yeah, travel for that would be rough.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

And as it turns out, the only thing I was wrong on is the placement of UMD.
                        You seem to have it figured out. Good job, dude.

Comment

Players of the Week:

Darius MorrisonPatrick Hegarty put nine points on the board to earn Special Teams Player of the Week honors. He converted on all six point-after attempts and also made a 30-yard field goal in the first quarter.

Western Oregon senior Curtis Anderson

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X