Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris State Travels to Ellensburg

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
    Wow, they start late over there? After the 14th? Yikes.
    I am so glad we are on quarters. The weather here doesn't get good until after mid June when spring quarter ends, and summer goes through all of September, so it is good to not start fall quarter until end of September.

Comment

I was looking at CWU's roster on Hudl, and there are several players not yet listed on the CWU website roster. It looks like CWU's new OC from the Big Sky brought some talent with him to the Burg, including a quarterback. So Moore does have some competition who also has some limited college experience. Wilkes used to be WSU's leading rusher a few years back but got injured and has been out of the game for a couple years. But he could prove to be a huge pickup. And Moody from Nevada was a starting CB until he was dismissed from the team for violating team rules.

Montana transfer RB Rey Green
      EWU transfer WR Kellen Gregory
      Oregon State transfer LB Hamilton Hunt
      Weber State transfer QB Braden Miles
      Nevada transfer DB Elijah Moody
      Weber State transfer RB Eric Wilkes
      Southern Utah transfer OL Donald Wilkinson

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
        I am so glad we are on quarters. The weather here doesn't get good until after mid June when spring quarter ends, and summer goes through all of September, so it is good to not start fall quarter until end of September.
        I liked that too and wish the school districts would adapt it, although here locally it can be in the 90's already by the end of May. It is also in the 80's into October usually too here in the Columbia Basin.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
          I was looking at CWU's roster on Hudl, and there are several players not yet listed on the CWU website roster. It looks like CWU's new OC from the Big Sky brought some talent with him to the Burg, including a quarterback. So Moore does have some competition who also has some limited college experience. Wilkes used to be WSU's leading rusher a few years back but got injured and has been out of the game for a couple years. But he could prove to be a huge pickup. And Moody from Nevada was a starting CB until he was dismissed from the team for violating team rules.

Montana transfer RB Rey Green
          EWU transfer WR Kellen Gregory
          Oregon State transfer LB Hamilton Hunt
          Weber State transfer QB Braden Miles
          Nevada transfer DB Elijah Moody
          Weber State transfer RB Eric Wilkes
          Southern Utah transfer OL Donald Wilkinson
          Be interesting to see how many of them are on the team come September.

Comment

This is not good. Hope he gets healed up quickly. I want to see Ferris State at full strength.

https://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-r...-campbell.html

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
              This is not good. Hope he gets healed up quickly. I want to see Ferris State at full strength.

https://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-r...-campbell.html
              Who knows what is going on over there.:confused: TA is not one of the more open coaches in D2. We could see JC start the first game or miss the entire season.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                Who knows what is going on over there.:confused: TA is not one of the more open coaches in D2. We could see JC start the first game or miss the entire season.
                Maybe he actually graduated early, inadvertently proving me correct.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X