Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cougars v. Buffs

Wt should be much improved this year. We have 54 returning letterman.
    Still looking for a QB.
    The Cougars will be the first opponent in our new stadium.

Looking forward to the game.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Re: Cougars v. Buffs

Should be a good game. APU has been consistently good lately.

Comment

Re: Cougars v. Buffs

Wt could be improved and still finish 6-5.
      Commerce, Anglo, TAMC, MSU all look to be strong.
      Then there the Wagon Wheel game at ENMU.
      IMHO, AP is a toss-up. Looks like 6-5 or 5-6.

Comment

This opener has been a very competitive matchup every time. I expect it'll be another close one, hopeful the Cougars can pull it out again, something like 24-20. Berry and Shocks graduating are big holes to fill on defense, but I trust our coaches have a plan.

Comment

This will be Azusa Pacific's 5th consecutive season opener vs West Texas A&M. The Cougars have won the previous 4,
          so its possible the law of averages might be catching up a bit. I imagine this is great motivation for the buffaloes, but....We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by cougarjunkie View Post
            This will be Azusa Pacific's 5th consecutive season opener vs West Texas A&M. The Cougars have won the previous 4,
            so its possible the law of averages might be catching up a bit. I imagine this is great motivation for the buffaloes, but....We'll see.
            First game in their new stadium might get the team and crowd juiced up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

First game in their new stadium might get the team and crowd juiced up a bit.
              Yeah, very similar to how CWU's first game in refurbished Tomlinson shook out.....

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Yeah, very similar to how CWU's first game in refurbished Tomlinson shook out.....
                Hey, we were all juiced up!

Comment

Stop by the ticket office early last week - the game will be standing room only

Comment

I'll be watching online (have to work at a soccer game on campus that evening), but I'm sure it'll be a great atmosphere.

Also to hijack the thread, APU has an alumnus on an NFL roster again. TE Matt Orzech was claimed off waivers by Jacksonville and will be their long snapper on opening day.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X