Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
    Inkblot does a fantastic job wit this. There are other posters that make no adjustments to their "rankings" after teh real rankings come out.

Hoping CWU hangs on to that 4th spot so that Eburg can have another home playoff game.
    Wonder how tight the numbers are from the number 2 spot to the number 7 spot will be? I really thought the win from West Texas wouldn't hurt CWU even with WOU ****ting the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post

Wonder how tight the numbers are from the number 2 spot to the number 7 spot will be? I really thought the win from West Texas wouldn't hurt CWU even with WOU ****ting the bed.
      I think that if CWU wins, they will stay in that #4 spot. Hard to gauge the NSIC with their silo schedule. I can't see three rMAC teams in the playoffs. I think there has to be two LSC teams, but who goes after Angelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I think that if CWU wins, they will stay in that #4 spot. Hard to gauge the NSIC with their silo schedule. I can't see three rMAC teams in the playoffs. I think there has to be two LSC teams, but who goes after Angelo?
        Western Colorado has Pueblo this week. Minnesota Duluth has Northern State. Bemidji has Mary. Just wish we had a healthy QB when we played Angelo State so we wouldn't be sweeting it out this week. Ugh... Quincy Glasper must have a metabolism of a hummingbird. The dude is just rail thin he needs some serious meat on the bone. HaHa

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X