Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWU in the postseason!

SR4 CWU playing in SR3, taking on Northwest Missouri State. Not familiar with the rule that allows switching of regions for playoffs. Explain?

Originally posted by Goods View Post
    SR4 CWU playing in SR3, taking on Northwest Missouri State. Not familiar with the rule that allows switching of regions for playoffs. Explain?
    It is to save on travel, so I guess since CWU has to fly in all games they made it to save a flight in SR4. Let's get revenge for the blocked XP!

Comment

Comment

Comment

As Al Davis said, "Just win baby". As Ric Flair said, "To be the best, you've got to beat the best". Let's just hope the football team has that attitude.

2 of the teams hosting in SR3 CWU has faced in SR finals which is a bit interesting.

Comment

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/football/d2/2021

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
              It is a new rule they made in 2019. It allows for more flexibility for easier travel and also so teams do not play against another team they've played in the regular season already. So instead of us playing Angelo again (which is the matchup that we probably wanted) we will switch regions instead

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

It is to save on travel, so I guess since CWU has to fly in all games they made it to save a flight in SR4. Let's get revenge for the blocked XP!
                  In 2019, the DII football committee changed the seeding process. The changes were in the No. 5-7 seeds, where the committee has the flexibility to move those teams out of region or in-region to a closer destination to cut down on flights. For example, the traditional No. 2 vs. 7 and No. 4 vs. 5 regional matchups could become No. 2 vs. 5 and No. 4 vs. 7 if the travel plans make more sense. For more on those changes, click here for our interview with the committee.

Comment

Soooooooooo the elephant in the room is CWU making history and a fitting closure to the end of the GNAC as a football conference? Does Monmouth become the sister city to Canyon Texas. Or Burnaby to Silver City New Mexico and Ellensburg to Kingsville Texas. All my exs live in Texas.

Comment

..and we haven't mowed the turf in a 'month of Sundays.'

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

..and we haven't mowed the turf in a 'month of Sundays.'
                        Trying to slow down CWU's fearsome running attack, I see.

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
                          Soooooooooo the elephant in the room is CWU making history and a fitting closure to the end of the GNAC as a football conference? Does Monmouth become the sister city to Canyon Texas. Or Burnaby to Silver City New Mexico and Ellensburg to Kingsville Texas. All my exs live in Texas.
                          Hey tav, when are you headed out?

I checked flights from Montana, all around 2 grand! It is less than a 15 hour drive, however....

Got back last night from my journey to Eburg. I am already missing SuperMothers....

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Hey tav, when are you headed out?

I checked flights from Montana, all around 2 grand! It is less than a 15 hour drive, however....

Got back last night from my journey to Eburg. I am already missing SuperMothers....
                            I checked prices this morning. Cheaper than that out of Pasco. But still too expensive for me.

Comment

So Michael Roots wanted to transfer to a playoff team huh. How did that work out? The first year Pueblo has not made the playoffs since 2016. One team that may have been snubbed from the playoffs is Christian Moore's team Colorado Mesa. Though he is a backup this year and has not even played I don't think in any games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X