Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
      So Michael Roots wanted to transfer to a playoff team huh. How did that work out? The first year Pueblo has not made the playoffs since 2016. One team that may have been snubbed from the playoffs is Christian Moore's team Colorado Mesa. Though he is a backup this year and has not even played I don't think in any games.
      No need to pile on. He made a choice and it didn't go as he wanted.

I can see it from his POV. CWU was going to be young and inexperienced. CSUP not so much.

Comment

So Michael Roots wanted to transfer to a playoff team huh. How did that work out? The first year Pueblo has not made the playoffs since 2016. One team that may have been snubbed from the playoffs is Christian Moore's team Colorado Mesa. Though he is a backup this year and has not even played I don't think in any games.
        They made the best decision for them especially at that time with so much uncertainty with Covid19 and only 3 teams in a dying conference and if there would be seasons or not. Those guys will always be Cats. The future is looking much brighter.

Comment

So........................you're saying they're good?

This is a heckuva draw for CWU. I think NW is a pretty complete team.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post

So........................you're saying they're good?

This is a heckuva draw for CWU. I think NW is a pretty complete team.
            Are you going to be riding on the team charter? Assuming it goes out of YKM. Any chance you can stop at BZN and pick me up?
            Last edited by Runnin' Cat; 11-15-2021, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Changed my mind. I'm flying out of Pasco Friday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Hey tav, when are you headed out?

I checked flights from Montana, all around 2 grand! It is less than a 15 hour drive, however....

Got back last night from my journey to Eburg. I am already missing SuperMothers....
                I'm looking at going into Omaha or Kansas City I fly space available.. free... since I work for the airline. Flights are fairly full to both Cities pre Thanksgiving fliers.

Comment

Do we actually know the reason for leaving was to go to a playoff team? That seems like you're really just grasping to try to put a college kid down for making a choice. He first went to Dixie State did he not, a Dixie who isn't even eligible for the playoffs. You're like a pathetic ex-girlfriend at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Do we actually know the reason for leaving was to go to a playoff team? That seems like you're really just grasping to try to put a college kid down for making a choice. He first went to Dixie State did he not, a Dixie who isn't even eligible for the playoffs. You're like a pathetic ex-girlfriend at this point.
                    Before you start throwing cowardly insults at people you do not even know, If you actually pay a little closer attention you would know that Dixie's offensive coordinator Kelly Bills is Central's former offensive coordinator when Roots had his All American season. Then instead he lands at a RMAC powerhouse where he had a high chance of making the playoffs and playing for a national championship.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                      Changed my mind. I'm flying out of Pasco Friday morning.
                      I've found usually Delta is cheaper than United out of the Tri-Cities and comparable to flying out of Seattle. That is why I usually go Delta beyond the fact that they actually have first class on their Delta Connections flights. To get to NWMSU though, that Denver flight on United is probably better for connections than either Salt Lake City or Minneapolis on Delta. I also know that less than a week booking a flight for the weekend before Thanksgiving is going to be expensive.

Have a safe flight and enjoy the much shorter drive than going to SeaTac.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Whatever his reason for bailing on CWU, it didn't work out so well. He was important to the team and left in a bit of a lurch. Of course it's going to come up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I've found usually Delta is cheaper than United out of the Tri-Cities and comparable to flying out of Seattle. That is why I usually go Delta beyond the fact that they actually have first class on their Delta Connections flights. To get to NWMSU though, that Denver flight on United is probably better for connections than either Salt Lake City or Minneapolis on Delta. I also know that less than a week booking a flight for the weekend before Thanksgiving is going to be expensive.

Have a safe flight and enjoy the much shorter drive than going to SeaTac.
                          I won't fly United unless I absolutely have to. It was expensive, but hey, how many opportunities are you going to get to watch your team get thumped in the heart of D2 country?

Comment

I won't fly United unless I absolutely have to. It was expensive, but hey, how many opportunities are you going to get to watch your team get thumped in the heart of D2 country?
                            Hopefully they won't get thumped, but have fun! I'll be watching from home about 10 miles from where you are flying out of. I have to say though, that 10-15 minute drive to/from the airport is nice when I do fly and I love how the lines are so much faster than Seattle.

It is supposed to be 34 here Friday morning, so hopefully there is no need for de-icing. I was surprised to look though and find it is 70 here right now.

Comment

Comment

FYI a Maryville 54 feels more like 44 because of the steady wind that we get.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X