Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

You would think games against Western NM, SFU and Lincoln would've prepared us better.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
          You would think games against Western NM, SFU and Lincoln would've prepared us better.
          You play with what you got.

Flanagan is going to be even better next year.

Comment

I get it. Still frustrating.

Comment

Sorry it ended this way. Hopefully this is what joining the LSC can prevent. Best of luck next season.

Comment

Comment

Away fans should be heckled, especially in the playoffs. As long as no lines are crossed I have no problem with that. People are becoming so sensitive.

Comment

A NW fan sitting nearby said she called security and local cops over and even talked to the hecklers trying to quiet them
                    Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-20-2021, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Well, that could have gone better. But I enjoyed the experience (most of it anyway, the asshats mostly left at the half). This will give CWU an idea of what they need to do better for next year in their new conference.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                        Sorry it ended this way. Hopefully this is what joining the LSC can prevent. Best of luck next season.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                          Well, that could have gone better. But I enjoyed the experience (most of it anyway, the asshats mostly left at the half). This will give CWU an idea of what they need to do better for next year in their new conference.
                          And with how young the team is it gives hope for the next 2-3 years if Glasper continues to improve. I'm not saying Kitna/Reilly level, but maybe Zach Hill?

Comment

A recap of the CWU game will be up Monday morning. The final article of the season will be a season recap that will be up sometime after Thanksgiving. The move to the LSC will be one of the things that will be covered.

Comment

I am wondering how CWU would have done at Western Colorado? Guess we will never know.

Comment

Recap is now up:

https://www.d2football.com/independents-round-1-recap/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X