Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

My guess is a typo for Colorado? Well, that area of Idaho does look a lot like northern Colorado in the mountains. lol
    Looks like it's Northern Iowa:

https://college-football-results.com/f/centwash.htm

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
      According to that website, CWU has played Boise State four times. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Isn't Northern Idaho in Couer D'Alene? I didn't know they had a football team...
        I meant to say Northern Iowa.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post

I meant to say Northern Iowa.
          I used to live in Boise, Iowa.....

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I used to live in Boise, Iowa.....
            Are you moving Tim to Iowa? lol

Speaking of Tim, I'd love to hear his thoughts in LSC/GNAC merger thread. I know they will be a good read.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Are you moving Tim to Iowa? lol

Speaking of Tim, I'd love to hear his thoughts in LSC/GNAC merger thread. I know they will be a good read.
              It is an old story from my travel days. I was flying out of SFO to Frankfurt on Lufthansa. The pilot was reading the pre-flight message in German, and when he was finished he would read it in English. He described the route we were taking and the various cities we would fly over. He said "Boise, Iowa". The other one that cracked me up was how hew pronounced "Helena, Montana".
              Hell Ena, Montagna.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

It is an old story from my travel days. I was flying out of SFO to Frankfurt on Lufthansa. The pilot was reading the pre-flight message in German, and when he was finished he would read it in English. He described the route we were taking and the various cities we would fly over. He said "Boise, Iowa". The other one that cracked me up was how hew pronounced "Helena, Montana".
                Hell Ena, Montagna.
                That's a funny story! I think all they do now is point out natural landmarks it feels like on planes or give updates on the final destination.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X