Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 Schedules

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
    Why do you say that? There's hardly any human element to the PO Selection process.
    Well, 10 of the 24 teams in the playoffs last year played 10 games or less, and I think if there is an "all things being equal" choice between Commerce and another school, then Commerce will likely get the nod by virtue of winning it all last year.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
      Well, 10 of the 24 teams in the playoffs last year played 10 games or less, and I think if there is an "all things being equal" choice between Commerce and another school, then Commerce will likely get the nod by virtue of winning it all last year.
      And there is a human element, listening to witts interview of the chairman, Eastern and Humbolt did not get ranked high enough to keep pueblo from getting in from earned access because pueblo and mesa played 11 d2 games winning 9 where as ENMU and Humbolt only won 8 after playing 10. Pueblo knocked Duluth out which also won 9 of 11.

11 games matter if you loose more than one game.
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Nice! WT as homecoming over Adams State.

Comment

After the Natty, Commerce can probably get by with 10 this season. Not ideal though.
          I don't think that being the defending champ has any bearing on playoff spots in the next year. I have not seen that listed as a criteria.

That said, they win all ten, they are in.

Comment

Commerce released their 2018 schedule. It is, as I was expecting, a 10 game schedule. OOC opponents are William Jewell and Colorado Pueblo. Open date is the first week of the season. Geez. Oh, and our Homecoming game is VS WT.

Comment

Commerce released their 2018 schedule. It is, as I was expecting, a 10 game schedule. OOC opponents are William Jewell and Colorado Pueblo. Open date is the first week of the season. Geez. Oh, and our Homecoming game is VS WT.
              You never know, that first week may end up with a game.

Comment

nevermind, looks like I had some old info.
                Last edited by JakeTAMUC; 03-28-2018, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Getting another bye week before the Eastern game, how fortunate you are! Ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                    Getting another bye week before the Eastern game, how fortunate you are! Ha ha
                    Probably Im going to drive out there for that game.

Comment

You coming to portales?

Comment

Comment

I thought he was talking about the william jewel game?

Anybody comming for sure go to the Roosevelt brew house.

Comment

Concerning the LSC schedule for 2018, I noticed that the WT Buffs are visitors for two conference opponents Homecoming games this fall. Don't know if that is a good thing or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
                              Concerning the LSC schedule for 2018, I noticed that the WT Buffs are visitors for two conference opponents Homecoming games this fall. Don't know if that is a good thing or not.
                              Everyone expect's WT to finish just barely ahead of Western New Mexico. Buffs won't pose anybody a problem; the perfect homecoming opponent. I'm not even sure they'll have enough players to field a team. One bus will be plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                                Everyone expect's WT to finish just barely ahead of Western New Mexico. Buffs won't pose anybody a problem; the perfect homecoming opponent. I'm not even sure they'll have enough players to field a team. One bus will be plenty.

The Buffs will have to stop the Hog offensive line which averages about 5-9 and 190lbs. And that is because they are wet and wearing the highest cleats available. Flat footed and dry, maybe 5-7 175.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X