Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Schedules

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    What is your problem? There is no need to be a jerk, is there? Buff Fan 05 asked about numbers. I answered.

How much scholly money are the 140 kids at Commerce (or anywhere else in the LSC) getting? Players 90 thru 140 are getting $2.53, just like players 90 thru 140 at WT will get.
    Lighten up FRANCIS it was a faucking joke!!! Geez us.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
      Still stupid. ;) but ill take another like this last season!
      The Hounds did have an exemplary season in 2017. It is unfortunate that an 8-2 record did not merit a post season invite somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
        The Hounds did have an exemplary season in 2017. It is unfortunate that an 8-2 record did not merit a post season invite somewhere.
        Yep, i just hope we can catch lightening in a bottle again before Strand graduates.

A 2 loss season this year should put us in the running. Espesially if CWU faulters and Pueblo fails to figure out how to play offense.
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Yep, i just hope we can catch lightening in a bottle again before Strand graduates.

A 2 loss season this year should put us in the running. Espesially if CWU faulters and Pueblo fails to figure out how to play offense.
          Even if Pueblo forgets how to play offense, they've historically had a strong defense. And, let's remember, the RMAC isn't exactly a juggernaut when it comes to playoff time (Pueblo in 2014 notwithstanding).
          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
            And, let's remember, the LSC isn't exactly a juggernaut when it comes to playoff time (Commerce last year notwithstanding).
            FYP, We can't all be in super region 1

Comment

Originally posted by twolfbenchwarmer View Post
              FYP, We can't all be in super region 1
              I personally hope pueblo has a stellar season. Their defense has been world class but tgat offense has been down right anemic.

Comment

I personally hope pueblo has a stellar season. Their defense has been world class but tgat offense has been down right anemic.
                I hope so too they replace a lot on offense (probably a good thing) and the old O-line coach is back which I think will make a huge difference. I always root for any option team easily my favorite style to watch, hopefully ENMU can keep the positive momentum, if it wasn't for EA I think they get in last year.

Comment

Anybody WT fans gonna make it out tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                    Anybody WT fans gonna make it out tonight?
                    Spring game?

Comment

Spring game?
                      The 1st scrimmage

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                        If not, it should be. Excellent paleo-indigenous history. And even if one is not intellectually attracted to the outstanding historic offerings, they have plenty of peanuts for the simple minded beer drinkers...lol.
                        Actually for the aficionados of our geologic history, the Panhandle Plains Historical Museum on the WT campus in Canyon, TX is an educational & enjoyable venue to see our prehistoric era. Not sure what Portales has to offer in this area of study. For the casual spelunker, just a short two + hour trip south one can enjoy one of the geologic wonders - Carlsbad Cave National Monument. That is actually worth the drive to see if one has a day or two for pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                          Midwestern State schedule: both OOC games at home vs. Humboldt State (Week 1) and West Florida (Week 2)

http://msumustangs.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=394

Western New Mexico schedule: both OOC games on road vs. FCS opponents (San Diego and Idaho)

http://www.wnmumustangs.com/schedule...path=football&
                          Kudos to Western NM Univ for scheduling two FCS opponents (Idaho & USD) for this coming season!

Comment

Even when CSU-Pueblo has an average season, ie 8-3, they usually make the playoffs. Still hard to comprehend how WT has knocked off the T-Wolves the last 3 years they played, once in Pueblo. However, in November the T-Wolves will be back in the Div II playoffs again.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
                              Kudos to Western NM Univ for scheduling two FCS opponents (Idaho & USD) for this coming season!
                              Why is it kudos?

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
                                Why is it kudos?
                                WNMU is just an average Div II School. Stepping up a notch in OOC competition. However, maybe it is out of financial necessity. Univ of Idaho just dropped down from Div I this year. Year before the Vandals knocked off Colo State - Fort Collins in a post season bowl game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X