Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WT New Stadium

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
    Brian Kelly who is now at Norte Dame would disagree with you.

I know a few others have done the leap as well, but can't name them right off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
      Duel threat QB's.
      Complete with dueling banjos I trust ?

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
        Complete with dueling banjos I trust ?
        Complete with sabres we hope.

Comment

I saw a sign along the street on Russell Long Blvd this afternoon that said "Future home of Buffalo Stadium". Progress!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
            I saw a sign along the street on Russell Long Blvd this afternoon that said "Future home of Buffalo Stadium". Progress!! Lol
            Wonder how many steering committees and board meetings it took to get the sign approved?

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
              Wonder how many steering committees and board meetings it took to get the sign approved?
              Only 6 preliminary conferences, 4 steering committees, and 2 board meetings and many thanks to a team of savvy attorneys able to burrow thru the maze of bureaucratic BS that is the A&M system.

Comment

Comment

IF you build it, they will come!

NOT!

Just a bunch of hype.....a new stadium accomplishes absolutely NOTHING.

Comment

In the long run Easterns stadium will be a net gain. Less operating cost and as far as community goes a far better return on investment.
                    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

While in Abilene yesterday, we stopped and looked at ACU's new stadium. Double ugly press box but otherwise a nice stadium.

ASU will play there next fall. Looking forward to that game. Glad we finally have them back on the schedule and hope it lasts for several years..

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                        IF you build it, they will come!

NOT!

Just a bunch of hype.....a new stadium accomplishes absolutely NOTHING.
                        Don't you live in Allen?....

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                          While in Abilene yesterday, we stopped and looked at ACU's new stadium. Double ugly press box but otherwise a nice stadium.

ASU will play there next fall. Looking forward to that game. Glad we finally have them back on the schedule and hope it lasts for several years..
                          Until you are in the running for a playoff spot and that game doesn't count for you.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
                            Until you are in the running for a playoff spot and that game doesn't count for you.
                            I do not really give a rats arse about that. Folks here and in Abilene just like playing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                              I do not really give a rats arse about that. Folks here and in Abilene just like playing the game.
                              So what's the point of playing if you don't care about making the playoffs and competing for a championship?.....

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
                                So what's the point of playing if you don't care about making the playoffs and competing for a championship?.....
                                Don't think he meant the entire program, just him individually. I personally like seeing us play ACU as well. Always good to play someone close to home. If that last few years have been any indication, I don't think playoffs is going to be a thought on most peoples minds this year. Getting out of the middle of the pack is going to be on people's minds this year.

The whole championships part, that would be the equivalent of you guys competing for a championship, we just aren't there yet.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X