Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WT New Stadium

I LOVE The Grill! ....as well as Miss Hattie's Cafe downtown.

Comment

http://www.newschannel10.com/story/3...for-wt-stadium

Comment

The dude from Canyon ISD makes it painfully obvious that they took WT to the bank with that deal!

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
          The dude from Canyon ISD makes it painfully obvious that they took WT to the bank with that deal!
          Lol, he is the newly hired AD, maybe he forgot to play politics and tamper down the steal CISD got it.

Biggest thing I took from the article was that they already have a contingency plan to use Kimbrough in 2019. That's looking more amd more likely with each passing day

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
            Lol, he is the newly hired AD, maybe he forgot to play politics and tamper down the steal CISD got it.

Biggest thing I took from the article was that they already have a contingency plan to use Kimbrough in 2019. That's looking more amd more likely with each passing day
            Easterns new stadium, which is smaller than this one, was started on almost immediately after the season was done and they barely got it done before opening day. 2019 i bet the buffs are still playing at tge BRO if the dint get moving!
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                Look at it this way. They paid 500,000 years rent for the place.

Comment

How the hell did that reporter hide behind that sign, LOL. I've watched it like 100 times.....

Comment

Heck of a deal for sure, haha

I wonder if rent will go up in 2019 if WT has to use Kimbrough. That would be some funny stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                      Easterns new stadium, which is smaller than this one, was started on almost immediately after the season was done and they barely got it done before opening day. 2019 i bet the buffs are still playing at tge BRO if the dint get moving!
                      So it took about 9 to 10 months?

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                        So it took about 9 to 10 months?
                        Yes, but, the parking lot was unfinished and a few other things. In addition it was on a piece of ground that didnt have any real structures to remove nor did it require alot of dirt work to get ready.

And like i said Easterns is about half the size and without luxury boxes(those are in the plans later if they can raise the funds).

They were maintaing greyhound stadium right up till the first home game, i think they even had the field painted.
                        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Apparently the latest plan has downgraded the seating to around 8,000. If they keep lowering it, we might have it ready by the 2018 season, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by WTSUBuff View Post
                            Apparently the latest plan has downgraded the seating to around 8,000. If they keep lowering it, we might have it ready by the 2018 season, lol!
                            Wow, that is a huge decrease in seating

Comment

Originally posted by WTSUBuff View Post
                              That's sad. Prairie View A&M got a new stadium in 2016 that seats 15,000. Their enrollment is only about 9,500.

http://pvpanthers.com/sports/2016/9/...?path=football

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                                That's sad. Prairie View A&M got a new stadium in 2016 that seats 15,000. Their enrollment is only about 9,500.

http://pvpanthers.com/sports/2016/9/...?path=football

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X