Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

For several years now, most of the games have started at 6pm. Looks like they've changed it up.
    Those times make zero sense. What the hell?

Comment

Yikes, I just checked the live cam. The stadium lights are all on tonight. It looks like overkill. What a super bright stadium. Players may need sunglasses on the sidelines. Even fans!
      One of the knocks on the Bro. was the lighting. When games were on TV (like the ESPN showcase) additional lighting was brought in. That will not be the case now. Just another state of the art feature of my new home.
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

• Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

One of the knocks on the Bro. was the lighting. When games were on TV (like the ESPN showcase) additional lighting was brought in. That will not be the case now. Just another state of the art feature of my new home.
        Funny as h3ll when proper lighting is considered "state of the art"!! 707LOL707

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

The Bro lighting was so bad I bought a great pair of mil spec night vision goggles a few years ago just to watch football games there. Now for sale cheap. $900 just for you. Plus, there is a difference between adequate lighting, proper lighting, good lighting, and fantastic lighting. Buffalo Stadium has fantastic lighting.

Comment

The Bro lighting was so bad I bought a great pair of mil spec night vision goggles a few years ago just to watch football games there. Now for sale cheap. $900 just for you. Plus, there is a difference between adequate lighting, proper lighting, good lighting, and fantastic lighting. Buffalo Stadium has fantastic lighting.
            Hahahaha....

Guess I was spoiled with fantastic lighting.

Comment

• Looking at the live stadium cam, and it seems the new sod in the south plaza is not faring too well.

Comment

ESPN and other networks bring in extra lights to broadcast in HD. It's not uncommon to have to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by buffalobill View Post

Those times make zero sense. What the hell?
                  Coaches and athletic departments adjust time to earlier games later in the season for several reasons.
                  One of the biggest reasons Playoffs. There aren't any playoff games at 6pm most at noon - .2. They want players to get used to fielding footballs and playing in the sun.

Comment

LMAO!!! Best lighting ever bar none. Cowboys Stadium has nothing on the lighting at the new WT stadium. You kill me Chip. D@m if I ever start a used car lot you are getting a phone call to head sales!!!

Comment

yeah about as funny as some of that state of the art schtick you throw around about Alan High School. "Hi I go to Alan High School. I'm water boy for the 3rd string culinary team."

Comment

• Originally posted by AmaKnight View Post

Coaches and athletic departments adjust time to earlier games later in the season for several reasons.
                        One of the biggest reasons Playoffs. There aren't any playoff games at 6pm most at noon - .2. They want players to get used to fielding footballs and playing in the sun.
                        do they not field footballs and play in the sun every day in practice?

Comment

• Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

LMAO!!! Best lighting ever bar none. Cowboys Stadium has nothing on the lighting at the new WT stadium. You kill me Chip. D@m if I ever start a used car lot you are getting a phone call to head sales!!!
                          Did I say best lighting EVER? Don't think so. Using Kimbrough as the baseline, Buffalo Stadium will be fantastic. Come see for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herb Street View Post

do they not field footballs and play in the sun every day in practice?
                            No, the biggest reason they are doing this for the playoffs.

Comment

Did I say best lighting EVER? Don't think so. Using Kimbrough as the baseline, Buffalo Stadium will be fantastic. Come see for yourself.
                              The way you were pumping that sunshine I just decided to go with it. I suspect comparing it to anything out dated would be an improvement.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X