X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will i need sunglasses?

Comment

• Originally posted by buffalobill View Post
      Looking at the live stadium cam, and it seems the new sod in the south plaza is not faring too well.
      Plaza????

Ya mean "grassy knoll"? Thought that was AT?

Tell me they tried to put REAL grass in. NO WAY. LMAO

Comment

• LMAO, "state-of-the-art" has been the norm at our YOUTH football fields for YEARS.

WT better catch up to the times. Hahahaha. Most top HS stadiums not only have the best led lights, but also top led all HD digital scoreboards.

With that said, WT will have the best in dII football, second to none. CONGRATS TO WT.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Plaza????

Ya mean "grassy knoll"? Thought that was AT?

Tell me they tried to put REAL grass in. NO WAY. LMAO
          The south end is called the Citizens Bank Plaza, which is displayed on the platform for the Buffalo. I didn't realize it had a title until they added the letters to the platform

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

The south end is called the Citizens Bank Plaza, which is displayed on the platform for the Buffalo. I didn't realize it had a title until they added the letters to the platform
            Right,

I think ASUPops was getting this confused with the south berm in the endzone. The Citizens Bank Plaza is the south side entry way to the stadium, outside of the fence.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

Right,

I think ASUPops was getting this confused with the south berm in the endzone. The Citizens Bank Plaza is the south side entry way to the stadium, outside of the fence.
              Yes Sir, you are correct.

soooooo, tell me, is the "grassy knoll" AT or real grass??

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Yes Sir, you are correct.

soooooo, tell me, is the "grassy knoll" AT or real grass??
                Padded AT.

Comment

• Comment

• Probably for the statue unveiling. They have practiced multiple times over the last week with the camera on the field. You can't see enough detail to scout anyway

Comment

• General Admissions Tickets are now Sold Out.. Only a few Reserved seats and Season tickets remain.

Comment

• I have two extra general admission tickets to the game saturday.If you know anyone looking for tickets, pm me and i will give you my phone number.Will make them a good deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by limoguy View Post
                          I have two extra general admission tickets to the game saturday.If you know anyone looking for tickets, pm me and i will give you my phone number.Will make them a good deal.
                          I wonder, if you may be able to sell them using seat geek or something like that.

Comment

• The game is officially sold out!

Comment

• The white Buffalo is finally unveil.

Comment

• The stadium is amazing. Went to the grand opening today and got to tour everything except the press box. I have a ton of pictures but cant figure out how to upload them. I guess my photos are to big even though they are all smaller than 3 mb. Stadium feels bigger than the pictures tell you. Sound from the speakers were perfect, video board looks amazing. The LED ribbon lights definitely make the stadium experience feel more modern and "big time". I will say the club seating is very nice they have padded seats, cub holders and of course the club area which looks almost exactly like the renderings. Finally the suites were very nice. I will never be able to afford one but they looked amazing. The turf was exactly as advertised. Was pretty fun playing catch with my old man on the new field. Have alot more but will post again in a bit. Have a busy afternoon. Gameday is going to be awesome!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X