Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AmaKnight View Post

Seats 8500, holds 12,000.

No shuttle services provided I heard but from what I see WT is doing a great job adding sidewalks and pedestrian walks leading to the stadium.
    So is the "grassy knoll" supposed to hold the other 3,500??

Comment

• The 8,500 stadium seats will be constructed in long arcs along the west and east sides with an estimated total capacity of 12,000 with overflow berm seating and standing room only space at the concourse level.

https://gobuffsgo.com/news/2018/4/20...?path=football

Comment

• Originally posted by chivas_gold View Post
        The 8,500 stadium seats will be constructed in long arcs along the west and east sides with an estimated total capacity of 12,000 with overflow berm seating and standing room only space at the concourse level.

https://gobuffsgo.com/news/2018/4/20...?path=football
        Thanks for the info.

YIKES! Good luck getting people to sit on the "grassy knoll" on 100 degree sunny days. I think Chip mentioned the temperature issue already.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Thanks for the info.

YIKES! Good luck getting people to sit on the "grassy knoll" on 100 degree sunny days. I think Chip mentioned the temperature issue already.
          Yeah, but come late Sep early Oct it may be a great place to get an end zone view of the game and eat a hot dog or two!
          Last edited by BuffaloChip; 08-29-2019, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Yikes, I just checked the live cam. The stadium lights are all on tonight. It looks like overkill. What a super bright stadium. Players may need sunglasses on the sidelines. Even fans!
            Last edited by BuffaloChip; 08-29-2019, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
              Yikes, I just checked the live cam. The stadium lights are all on tonight. It looks like overkill. What a super bright stadium. Players may need sunglasses on the sidelines. Even fans!
              I wonder, when is the cam live feed is going to get cut.

Comment

• I just got back from getting my tickets to the game next Saturday and wanted to post a couple of updates from the wt ticket office. They have already sold 77% of their tickets for the upcoming game and are encouraging everybody to buy their tickets before the game because once they hit capacity they are cutting ticket sales off and they anticipate having a capacity crowd next Saturday.Also for those who are going to the tailgate party, the entire Buffs team will be walking through the tailgate party area 3 hours before kick off.As of today they do not plan on having shuttle service to the game but will have designated drop off points in front of the stadium for those needing assistance. They are really pumped about the upcoming season and sold out of the designated parking area across from the stadium at the a.c. parking lot in 3 hours. They are getting a very good response from the wt student base and plan on a good turn out from the students.I would encourage everybody to tell your friends to get your tickets early if they want to get in the house come next Saturday.Go Buffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by limoguy View Post
                  I just got back from getting my tickets to the game next Saturday and wanted to post a couple of updates from the wt ticket office. They have already sold 77% of their tickets for the upcoming game and are encouraging everybody to buy their tickets before the game because once they hit capacity they are cutting ticket sales off and they anticipate having a capacity crowd next Saturday.Also for those who are going to the tailgate party, the entire Buffs team will be walking through the tailgate party area 3 hours before kick off.As of today they do not plan on having shuttle service to the game but will have designated drop off points in front of the stadium for those needing assistance. They are really pumped about the upcoming season and sold out of the designated parking area across from the stadium at the a.c. parking lot in 3 hours. They are getting a very good response from the wt student base and plan on a good turn out from the students.I would encourage everybody to tell your friends to get your tickets early if they want to get in the house come next Saturday.Go Buffs.
                  Can't wait!!!

Comment

• It got my tickets
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                    Last edited by chivas_gold; 09-02-2019, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Yikes, I just checked the live cam. The stadium lights are all on tonight. It looks like overkill. What a super bright stadium. Players may need sunglasses on the sidelines. Even fans!
                      The lights have been on for most of the last few nights. Also, the scoreboard has been running - I assume that is burning-in the video screen as part of the testing (explained by a friend, not WT).

Comment

Yeah, but come late Sep early Oct it may be a great place to get an end zone view of the game and eat a hot dog or two!
                        Maybe Oct. But I sure wouldnt want to sit on turf laid at that angle...lol.

However, if the Buffoons are competing for a ship, i am sure games will be sold out.

All games should be sold out this season just because of the novelty of the new stadium alone. Hope I get to make one.

Fun season ahead for Buff fans. ENJOY!

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Thanks for the info.

I think most games are at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herb Street View Post

I think most games are at night.
                            6pm starts.

Comment

• Schedule shows the following:

Asuza Pacific--6:00pm
                              WNMU--5:00pm
                              Central WA--5:00pm
                              ASU--4:00pm
                              TAMUC--4:00pm
                              MSU--2:00pm

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
                                Schedule shows the following:

Asuza Pacific--6:00pm
                                WNMU--5:00pm
                                Central WA--5:00pm
                                ASU--4:00pm
                                TAMUC--4:00pm
                                MSU--2:00pm
                                For several years now, most of the games have started at 6pm. Looks like they've changed it up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X