• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '89HOG
    replied
    Re: Rivalry ?

Originally posted by AmaKnight View Post
    As I Watch SEC Network and Longhorn Network I'm reminded how much I love college football rivalries.. Which made think what are the rivalries of the LSC ??

I know of WT vs ENMU .. But what are the others ?
    UTPB ... too new to have one?
    Western New Mexico ... is it Eastern makes since name wise it make sense ?
    Commerce .. Midwestern maybe?
    Angelo State .. No clue
    Tarleton wasnt it ACU before they left to go to Southland

I need answers ! What does your fanbase / school recognize as the Rivalry Game ?
    Back in the day, it seemed the Hogs played Angelo for the last game of the season. Usually, it was for a conference title.

Before they moved on to bigger and better things, SWT (now TX State) and the Hogs had a very heated rivalry. We hated them, they hated us.

Not so sure we have one now. However, I do believe we all know how much HOGSVRR loves ACU. :smile-big:

Leave a comment:

• ASURAM2010
    replied
    Re: Rivalry ?

I believe that UTPB & ASU are quickly developing a rivalry. There is some stuff behind the scenes that has gone down that has encouraged the dislike. But I think the main issue is, is that the students at the rest of the schools couldn't care less about the other school so it is tough to develop a rivalry that the student body seems to care about.

I know our baseball team has an intense rivalry with Tarleton.

Leave a comment:

• AmaKnight
    started a topic Rivalry ?

Rivalry ?

As I Watch SEC Network and Longhorn Network I'm reminded how much I love college football rivalries.. Which made think what are the rivalries of the LSC ??

I know of WT vs ENMU .. But what are the others ?
    UTPB ... too new to have one?
    Western New Mexico ... is it Eastern makes since name wise it make sense ?
    Commerce .. Midwestern maybe?
    Angelo State .. No clue
    Tarleton wasnt it ACU before they left to go to Southland

I need answers ! What does your fanbase / school recognize as the Rivalry Game ?

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X