Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rivalry ?

With the exception of the political climate up in the Apple State, I bet Mike Leach is quite satisfied living in Pullman compared to Lubbock down there in the South Plains.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      To be clear, I am not a Kingsbury fan...or a Tech fan. My wife did get her undergrad from Tech....and my son played for ASU which is in the Tech system. Thats about it.

I could care less if he stays or goes. It is just my opinion that for Tech to compete at a top level they need a top coach. Put a Saban at Tech and the will compete for a natty. But will Tech spend $65M to get a "Saban"? I don't believe so. And would a "Saban" take that job? I don't believe so.

As far as how deep is the well.....it can be eternal, but I want to believe they are not going to throw money away for nothing. What TOP coach can Tech get in 2019 that will IMMEDIATELY win???? The cost would be enormous to have ANOTHER 3-4 years of rebuilding. Techs defense in 2018 will be it's strength. 10 starters returning. The problem will be offense.

So will Kingsbury be out in November? No. Like it or not, I do believe Kingsbury will be there until the end of his contract. (Unless he only gets a win or two this season).

But I have been not exactly right ONCE before. Lol.
      https://www.diehards.com/texas-tech/...-rankings-2018

I do not believe Conference wins over Baylor and Kansas will save his job. He could always be reassigned to other University duties.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
        https://www.diehards.com/texas-tech/...-rankings-2018

I do not believe Conference wins over Baylor and Kansas will save his job. He could always be reassigned to other University duties.
        LMAO....uhhh...yuuuup the "blogger" Adam Rittenberg from Berkley Cal now residing in Chicago sure knows Texas Tech football. ROFLMAO. I can't breath!!!

Let's rehash this topic in November/December, shall we.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X