• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boohaha
    replied
    Re: UT Tyler moving to D2 and LSC

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
    I know McBroom said that D2 is where WT wants to be (compete for championships, basically big fish in small pond).... he also said we have positioned ourselves to move up should the right opportunity present itself. I would not be surprised if WT moved up.... But it would have to be the perfect situation. McBroom is a smart man.... He will not set us up for failure.

On the flip side I have heard from numerous people including family attending UT-Tyler, that adding football is being heavily talked about.
    Being heavily talked about by whom? Random fans or admin folks. In my view if they were going to do ot they would have done it at d3 where its cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• BuffTough
    replied

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
    You can't move up without a conference.
    Which was the point of saying if the right opportunity presents itself.

Leave a comment:

• Herb Street
    replied

I know McBroom said that D2 is where WT wants to be (compete for championships, basically big fish in small pond).... he also said we have positioned ourselves to move up should the right opportunity present itself. I would not be surprised if WT moved up.... But it would have to be the perfect situation. McBroom is a smart man.... He will not set us up for failure.

On the flip side I have heard from numerous people including family attending UT-Tyler, that adding football is being heavily talked about.
    You can't move up without a conference.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Absolutely

Leave a comment:

• BuffTough
    replied

Last edited by BuffTough; 07-14-2018, 07:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BuffaloChip
    replied

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
    Not long, My guess is Tarleton and WT will be moving up sooner than later.
    Don't count on WT.

Leave a comment:

• Techster88
    replied

Originally posted by laker View Post
    This will make twenty schools. How long will that last until there are defections?
    Not long, My guess is Tarleton and WT will be moving up sooner than later.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
    They dont play football. Probably wont ever.

Welcome to the Lone Star Basketball Conference.

Seriously those of us who would like to see football stabilize should just embrace the suck.
    Football may be in the works.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Seriously those of us who would like to see football stabilize should just embrace the suck.
    This will make twenty schools. How long will that last until there are defections?

Leave a comment:

• Boohaha
    replied

Leave a comment:

• UNALions
    replied

Cool! There's just one word missing from that article, though.

Leave a comment:

• AngeloFan
    started a topic UT Tyler moving to D2 and LSC

UT Tyler moving to D2 and LSC

http://www.uttyler.edu/news/pressrel...8/07132018.php

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X